FAO Man's boil

Any word on scoring that married bint?

We’re exchanging filthy e-mails as we speak.

My lack of willpower is depressing.

I go the direct route. You should march over to her, drop your bags, and slap your mickey out on the table.

(Farmer & Flano can attest to my supreme performances around women)

That’s sound advice there Oxter,i’ll run up and do it now.

Spray jezz in her face is another one

Can’t fault ye Oxter,just had the best ride of my life,the throwing the mickey out did the trick,go on the wee lad. Intruder Value,Hup why don’t ye bucko?

Any female involved Manus?

How did you bag this durty burd?

Bandage,i work at a hospital where 80% of the workforce is female,if you can’t score a rattle in here there is something seriously wrong.

Not the place to work if you’re a puddle jumper.

Here Manus, are you a nurse like that gaylord lad in meet the parents, or are you a brain surgeon?

Also, did you actually nail that bird?

(PS your not a bad lad after all)

[quote=“manusboyle”]Bandage,i work at a hospital where 80% of the workforce is female,if you can’t score a rattle in here there is something seriously wrong.

Not the place to work if you’re a puddle jumper.[/quote]

manus, are you Martin Platt? Do you work in Weatherfield General? You mentioned before you’re in the Manchester area. This is all very interesting.

I am no nurse or doctor,just a humble drone in Medical Records.
The groundwork is done Oxter and the burd will be getting Inishowens finest this weekend.

Bandage i’m fairly certain that Weatherfield General is a fictional hospital.

We’re very different people manus, I run a high-powered, all American, Muscle for Hire firm.

Bandage, on the other hands, runs an internet forum. Internet, eh?

I wanted to be a stuntman as a youth.

Fall Guy,Lee Majors,Bionic Man.

manus, how do you make these women aware of your mojo when you’re busily keeping these medical records?

I think this is the best job i’ve ever had Bandage.
After Uni i had a job that was well paid and i did it for 11 yrs until redundancy struck.
I then worked on the roads laying kerbs and flagstones for a bit and got bored.
The perks of working in a female environment at a hospital more than compensates for the poor wage.

The mojo factor is being a 6’2" skinhead with random tattoos and a fair sized wee lad.

And a G.S.O.H.

Or is it you are a fair sized we lad boyle arse ???

Utter gibberish as usual.

Welcome back to Balls Talking.

Donegal 3-11 Roscommon 1-9

Have that cunty.

touch anus, touch indeed

Touchy anus,you little fruit.

Vortex after?

Aye, drank is on the cards i think , 5 pm onwards