FAO Mark Renton

[quote=ā€œHorsebox, post: 839878, member: 1537ā€]Your forehead*?

*I have no idea what your forehead looks like and Iā€™m piggybacking on jokes that people who know you tell.[/quote]
Thatā€™s too much,pal. The freak has feelings.

[quote=ā€œHorsebox, post: 839878, member: 1537ā€]Your forehead*?

*I have no idea what your forehead looks like and Iā€™m piggybacking on jokes that people who know you tell.[/quote]

That the beauty of cyber bullying. You can abuse people about physical features they may or may not possess, such as @Bandage[/USER] 's handball alley forehead, Macā€™s hook nose, ArtFoleys buck teeth, HBVā€™s pock marked, scab riddled, puss filled face, @[USER=1796]Mark Renton and his nicely sculpted beardā€¦

1 Like

@artfoley actually has comedy buck teeth though.

@Mark Renton has a beard?

:smiley:

Respond to my post and help out KP too, you bollox. Thanks mate.

Will do in the morn mate, I need to think about both properly and donā€™t want to give half arsed answers that could further upset you.

:eek:

I simply said to my good friend @Bandage , that there are two kinds of people in life, winners and losers, show me which one you areā€¦He is a champion!!

I was out on the pitch at 8am this morning, what have you two got??

[quote=ā€œMark Renton, post: 840042, member: 1796ā€]I simply said to my good friend @Bandage , that there are two kinds of people in life, winners and losers, show me which one you areā€¦He is a champion!!

I was out on the pitch at 8am this morning, what have you two got??[/quote]

Gym at 6.40 this morning

Squats 5 x 5
Ab Roller x 5
Pull ups 6 x 5
Bench 5 x 5
Shoulder press 6 x 5

10 lengths of pool after and showered and in work for 8am

[quote=ā€œMark Renton, post: 840042, member: 1796ā€]I simply said to my good friend @Bandage , that there are two kinds of people in life, winners and losers, show me which one you areā€¦He is a champion!!

I was out on the pitch at 8am this morning, what have you two got??[/quote]

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 840045, member: 686ā€]Gym at 6.40 this morning

Squats 5 x 5
Ab Roller x 5
Pull ups 6 x 5
Bench 5 x 5
Shoulder press 6 x 5

10 lengths of pool after and showered and in work for 8am[/quote]
This morning? No comment. :oops:

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 840045, member: 686ā€]Gym at 6.40 this morning

Squats 5 x 5
Ab Roller x 5
Pull ups 6 x 5
Bench 5 x 5
Shoulder press 6 x 5

10 lengths of pool after and showered and in work for 8am[/quote]

:clap:

Winner!

I am starving. Think Iā€™ll treat myself to a nice carvery. (easy on the spuds!)

@Mark Renton hairy bush or non hair bush?

Itā€™s really up to you mate, Itā€™s your fanny. Just keep it smelling nice.

I want it nice for ya Rentonā€¦your likening the strawberry flavoured stuff Iā€™m using anyway,thatā€™s goodā€¦

For fuckā€™s sake

Are you alright, pal?

Na,fuck it Iā€™m shaving itā€¦

Fantastic Avatar mate :clap::clap::clap: