FAO Mark Renton

i am thinking about having Chicken Fajitas for dinner tonight. What do you reckon?

Fire ahead, pal. Always a noble feed…

What are the full ingredients you intend to use tho?

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 839706, member: 1796”]Fire ahead, pal. Always a noble feed…

What are the full ingredients you intend to use tho?[/quote]

A chicken breast, half a red pepper, half a yellow pepper, onion, lettuce and a couple of wraps or tortillas. Will season the chicken breast with paprika, pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, cumin and may add a bit of reggae reggae sauce or salsa as well

:clap:

A bit of sour cream optional, but you know what youre really missing here!!

Oven chips!

Reggae reggae sauce.

I’ve heard it all now.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 839760, member: 24”]Reggae reggae sauce.

I’ve heard it all now.[/quote]

?

Reggae reggae sauce hasn’t made it into shops in farmers area of operations.:slight_smile:

Soured cream and guacamole or you’re at nothing.

Dinner tonight courtesy of mark Renton.

Hommus on crackers while I was waiting for my chicken in harrisa paste to cook in the oven.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 839789, member: 1786”]Dinner tonight courtesy of mark Renton.

Hommus on crackers while I was waiting for my chicken in harrisa paste to cook in the oven.[/quote]

What’s going on here? Were you in under cover?

:popcorn:

You snake… You should have given me the secret mulliance sign and I would have sorted you.

@Mark Renton[/USER], I have had pretty much zero energy or motivation for training the last week or so, what was it you said to @[USER=9]Bandage to inspire him on his healthy lifestyle kick, bearing in mind that I am coming from a much higher starting point?

Same boat mate. I have been binge drinking, wheat eating, caffeine gorging roller coaster for the past week.

I’m now in week 2 of mt descent into unfitness. Gearing up for the mother all blow-outs this weekend. Will re-evaluate my situation after that.

Blow that big apple a fucking sunder!

Been very hit and miss with training the last week to fortnight. Zero energy or motivation this evening. Just had a big feed of icecream, Need a restart within the next week or so.

I was starting from a very high starting point.

On the scales, we know.

Your forehead*?

*I have no idea what your forehead looks like and I’m piggybacking on jokes that people who know you tell.