FAO of Julio Geordio

Would you trust an IT nerd with your money?

Time to charge?

The question is whether you would trust your money in the hands of hackers

Yeah. Its a punt. Just enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Now trading at 353. I hope you got on

No I took that jackass @Julio_Geordio 's advice and steered clear. He’s cost me millions. :cry:

It’ll be trillions in 12 months time

If only you had mate.

Horsey machorse face caught lying again.

Millions I said. :cry:

You wouldnt have had to go into work hungover at all if you’d listened to me

1 Like

It was tremendous value altogether last Wednesday when it flash crashed from over 300 bucks to 10 cents in a few minutes.

It would have been some bargain.

@Horsebox

I think you are what they call a contra-indicator

I genuinely am The Cooler. It’s a well established fact amongst my chums.

What’s causing the sell off in Crypto?
Just a market correction to more realistic levels?

Bitcoin could be about to split in half to two different currencies, and that’s the best of them so it’s really put the yips on the rest of them.

That and it’s all bollox obviously

ttps://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwolcott/2017/07/07/the-coming-cryptocurrency-crash-and-why-its-a-good-thing/

I missed this recent fairly spectacular Cyber Heist and yet another reason why you’d want your head examined to be investing heavily in these crypto currencies.

On 17 Jul 2017, USD 9.1 million worth of Ether cryptocurrency was stolen from the crypto-trading platform CoinDash during its Initial Coin Offering (ICO; whereby blockchain-based enterprises seek investment from the public). During the ICO CoinDash reportedly discovered that its website had been compromised and the address of a wallet controlled by an unknown threat actor was set up to receive the investment payments. The threat actor received 2,134 payments from prospective CoinDash investors. As the wallet ID switch happened shortly after the ICO commenced, it is almost certain that the operation was planned ahead of time.This and other similar, recent thefts demonstrate a significant problem with decentralized trading platforms –a lack of accountability and regulation, which will likely diminish the attraction of blockchain platforms, to a certain extent.