FAO of Julio Geordio

Yourself and @cluaindiuic were laughing at CSI Cyber when it was on. Fairly sure this was one of their storylines.

If it was an episode of CSI then the writers of the show would be the prime suspects in an unexpected twist

There have any number of big money hacks of these various crypto currency sites.

There was another Ethereum hack recently where hackers exploited a flaw to make off with over $31m worth of ether.

The more interesting aspect of the hack was that white hat (good guy) hackers figured out the exploit, so to protect all the other users they went and drained all the other wallets before the bad hackers could and transferred the money somewhere for safe keeping.

You’d be mental to keep any decent wedge of money in this crypto currencies.

@Copper_pipe plenty of discussion on Crypto currency above.

1 Like

@Julio_Geordio kik ICO on September 12th. Thinking everything I own and maybe a little more. Talk to me.

There’s no talking to you sure.

Now is not the time for glibness, mate.

1 Like

Do it. There’s such hype around this shit, you might double your money in the first day. Then sell it off again.

1 Like

Now you’re talking my language. Thinking 10k, double my money overnight then sell.

Foolproof

How’s it work anyway Horsey? It’s literally imaginary money like

Perfect. I’d like sign off from @TheUlteriorMotive on this.

Lot of red there!

Shur it’s all imaginary money.

Perfect time to buy. Buy low, sell high, dummy.

There is no shortage of mugs in the world anyway that’s for sure

@Horsebox

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-04/china-central-bank-says-initial-coin-offerings-are-illegal

Hmmm. That doesn’t look great alright.

You will never regret going all in on digital currency

I sold Bitcoin last night - lucky I guess

1 Like