FAO of Poisonous Misanthrope

Arra, mine is the best. Gives the highest moral superiority factor for the purchaser as I have the dockets from the lad who extracted it from the tree all the way to the lad who stamped the customs docket at the airport.
And it keeps my mind busy for a bit. Because if you stop and you think that you donā€™t even know where your son is, that he sounds traumatised on the phone (they stopped him playing football) , that you worry your father will die of stress, that you know this evil cunt and the stupid, malevolent bitch might do something unthinkable rather than loseā€¦man you donā€™t want to start thinking like that as I am already just about holding it together.
The only ā€œbright spotā€ is that every day she looks like a bigger cunt and itā€™s all digitised for the courtroom.
As for the fella. Well, when even your 79 year old grand-aunt is nodding her head firmly and is in firm agreement with the idea that karma might pay him a visit someday, probably when he thinks itā€™s all forgotten, well I think that gives a fair idea of the extent of trauma and pain that has been heaped on good people in my family, and me.
Whatever about meā€¦they took the lad away without giving my grandmother the chance to see him, she might never see him again. They didnā€™t care. They donā€™t give a shit about any of us, people my son loves. They hurt him to get what they want and to cause pain for more people. And thatā€™s sick and evil.
I donā€™t think you could call it anything else.

1 Like

re you not going for Hague proceedings? Did she get a move away order?

Best of luck to the Terriers on Monday, pal.

1 Like

fuck thatā€™s horrendous mate

Heart breaking shit

stay strong for your kid mate, he will never forget that bond that only you have with him

I will be, art. She has nothing.
Youā€™d wonder why I didnā€™t do it immediately.
Shock. Frozen with terror. My poor boy.

Get onto it ASAP thraw as thereā€™s time limits. PM me if you need anything

2 Likes

You try not to get wound up but sheā€™ll tell me she was forced to leave because of my violence.
She told me that two days ago. My violence with the words. Itā€™s pathetic and while I can make her sound foolish, I am utterly impotent, 2500km away.

And the poor lad doesnā€™t know what the fuck is going on. He knows itā€™s wrong but heā€™s so loyal to his mother heā€™ll say he forgot about football.

Iā€™ll get him back.

1 Like

Iā€™m going into Dolphin House after lunch.

I popped into the old job the day after I got that text.
The receptionist said sheā€™d tell the news to my line manager.

You need to apply for legal aid and get onto the central authority ASAP.
http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/International_child_abduction

1 Like

My pal did that and they know and the Gards have it recorded. I have the International Child Abduction form.
The courts originally said they needed an address in Poland. Iā€™ve had 3 people tell me different things.

What should I do today Art?

Get your arse down to a legal aid board centre and get on a waiting list. They may give you a priority appointment. How long is he gone? Has there been any recent district court applications and have you any evidence that you told her you donā€™t consent? And are you a guardian?

We were in court in January. An access arrangement was in place. So I wouldā€™ve been contacting her the folowing day to arrange the day for that weekend. I got the text on the 27th. So heā€™s probably been gone 5 weeks or so.

Guardianship and concrete access arrangements were to be firmed up at the next court date. I wanted to have at least 3/4 dates done with no problems before we went back to court.

Theyā€™d have ran anyway. Sure theyā€™d no other choice. The hope is Iā€™ll give up.
Would any of you lads give up your kids?
Itā€™s embarrassing how dense the pair of them are.

Ok, get whatever court papers you have together and get yourself in to a law centre today. Like I said, any problems give me a shout

4 Likes

Thanks art

No worries.

Good luck @PoisonousMisanthrope, thatā€™s some depressing stuff right there, keep the head up and take any help thatā€™s offered from the TFK experts. Best wishes.

jesus, you must have done some mad shit when you were off your head on personal, did you wreck the house mate and scare the bejaysus out of her mate?

3 Likes

Follow Artā€™s advice, you have to be proactive about this and you need a solicitor. Get in there today. Good luck Thraw.

Best of luck with it mate.

1 Like

+1

@PoisonousMisanthrope, keep your head up mateā€¦youā€™ll sort this out.

Terrible thing to go through.