FAO of Poisonous Misanthrope

Get the head down and follow all the legal advice. And get as respectable as you can in every way. The law looks badly on alternative folk. Best of luck.

Sorry to hear that news @PoisonousMisanthrope.

Keep abreast of @artfoleyā€™s advice and you wonā€™t go wrong.

Ah lads.

I go to the legal aid boardā€¦I need a court dateā€¦the court service needs the address in Poland.
I know itā€™s outside Wroclaw.but I know she wonā€™t tell me.Sheā€™s already been evasive over it.

That is, when sheā€™s not taunting me, lying to me (I didnā€™t pay maintenance for 5 years she shouted at me despite that claim being rubbished back in January. I was so angry for a few days Iā€™d have killed anyone who looked at me wrong.
The guy is some kind of Polish white supremacist from what I can see. I suspected that when I heard his derogatory comments about Ireland. When Wiktor went from liking Irish, knowing the anthem to say he hated Irish.
He doesnā€™t hate any subject.
The scumā€™s FB profile is his name with PL at the end.
My sonā€™s head is now shaved.

And then, the anger is too much. Exhausted.
Back at it today.

Need the address. Ideas:
Use my Polish pals to hire a private dick in Wroclaw.

Send a friend (I think I couldnā€™t go) to the address of yer manā€™s family/work and hopefully be able to follow him.

Find a sympathetic Gard who will call someone in Wroclaw to track down the location of my MISSING SON who has been emotionally scarred and used by two utter cunts who take pleasure in ruining a family, pretty much hoping a person might give up and kill himself, breaking the heart of an 82 year old grandmother who is the worst person they could have betrayed because for her alone I will never ever give this up and they will have no happy ending. Thatā€™s a promise.

Or
Any other ruse. Anyone? @balbec ? Busy this weekend? Sunday afternoon I know. Just about. I hardly even remembered we were playing.

And as for a private solicitorā€¦if that will help, I will need to ask around my extended family (who have been fucking useless) for donations. I hardly have the ā‚¬130 for the legal aid board solicitor.

Hellā€¦I doubt hell could be much worse than this.

Fuck it. I say we all throw a score or something to poisonous to get a solicitor

9 Likes

Iā€™m in for sure, fuck that polish cunt

1 Like

did you bate the shite out of her that she had to run that far away? you must have done something off the wall altogether?

Incredible gesture but I will try to come up with it from my sonā€™s Irish family.

I sent this PM to NCC: after his offer to donate (typing is slightly erratic because of the Durban Poison I use to try and relax a bit in the evenings.

Ah fucking hell.
Man
I donā€™t what to say. Thatā€™s really something.
Thank you. If it is necessary to hire oneā€¦I will set up a fundraiser page (and use my brotherā€™s bank account or something).
Iā€™d love to think my familyā€™d do it themselves, nevermind my distrees, a child, one of the family, a kid from Wexfotd, plucked away to an unknown location by someone who have committed an evil act.
Maybe I will send them all a letter or an email. I have been worried since I saw the way this guy used to hold my child when his mother would visit him. I knew it was not rightā€¦but I didnā€™t think this was possible.
He will be visited by Karma . My nanaā€™s 80 year old sister who I met last week even said that was correct without any doubt.

SOā€¦(you see how nuts I am)
Id love to be able to say I donā€™t need itā€¦but I might.
And thatā€™s really fucking nice. It means a helluva lot.

Good stuff

Set up a fundraiser page poisonous or PM me your PayPal which is probably easier

1 Like

No.
Although she said last week:

I had to leave

Why?

Because of your violence

My violence!!! (Iā€™m actually almost laughing)
ā€¦the violenceā€¦of your wordsā€¦

We will all chip in to a man. The TFK family wonā€™t be found lacking here.

7 Likes

This.

Ok thraw. Go to the central authority and give them as much detail as you can when itā€™s on the Irish side the gardai normally make enquiries with DSP to find out the address.

PM me your number and Iā€™ll give you a shout over weekend,probably Sunday.

Also you can apply for a waiver of the legal aid contribution on the grounds of hardship

10 Likes

For me:
As regards my child-raising partner, Itā€™s about money, yep, when you have it, (when not she is covered by social welfare (see below though) but also love and support so hereā€™s some examples of both

I was a mature student when I found out my boy was coming and for his first ten months. Iā€™d a 3k grant which I handed over to her.
My nana set up a credit union account for his as she has done for every grrandchild to put money in every week until my boy was 18. Sheā€™d send the mother 50 twice a year with a nice card.
She wouldnā€™t allow me bring him up to my nan and she visited once for an hour. I paid for everything.

As soon as I worked again Iā€™d pay maintenance but also nappies every fortnight, effectively pay 6 weeks maintenance. Never complained.
She once stood there laughing with a cunt friend that she earned more per week than me. I said nothing.
My da and mam became her friend, they would offer to do anything for her. If she was going to the airport theyā€™d offer to drive. Theyā€™d bring in clothes for the lad, send her down food, etc. Part of the family.
After the court date when I was jobless she rang them shouting that the solicitor told her that they had agreed to pay her maintenance. They had not but it shook my da so much he phoned, voice trembling and asked if they should just pay her to keep her happy. I had to phone her and put her in her place.
A few weeks previous Welfare were on to her saying she told them she receives 50 from me but tells them 25.
She rang me in a total panic asking me to lie if they call me. I said I would because that seemed best for Wiktor.
Despite the fact that she had accused me of wanting my child aborted, not being around, and other disgusting things.

My da paid for the christening and food for a heap of us including 3 of her friends in the hotel across the road in Gorey.

When I became unemployed a few years ago because I was needing to get a handle on everything, I used to give her 25 or more every week, even though I didnā€™t need to. She never needed the money. And when something came up I always paid for everything or gave a substantial contribution. Whilst being on the dole.
(I did a good job on the booze and itā€™d be rare enough Iā€™d drink now)

During the week. I asked her if she had a message for my nan. ā€œTell her weā€™ll visit her this yearā€.
My nan could be gone anytime really. Though I hope to god that doesnā€™t happen.

1 Like

Tough station mate keep her lit

You need to keep your head straight though

Yep, I went to Spain to stop all the methods I was using to cope (nothing too bad, certainly no boozing) and have now signed up to a fairly strict regime.

I spoke to a guy I know during the week. He immediately said if it was his kid heā€™d have yer manā€¦well you can fill in the rest. Thatā€™s what this is.

Jaysis. Thank you Art.
I canā€™t tell you how much this means. Itā€™s huge.

Keep yourself on the straight and narrow and do everything by the book. You have right on your side and you will be vindicated but you need every i dotted and t crossed. It would be no harm to start attending AA meetings, not saying you need it but if itā€™s something she raises in court you will have a record of attending and a sponsor to testify on your side, box smart.

5 Likes

No bother at all man. Iā€™ve seen what this kind of stuff does to people first hand so happy to do whatever I can to help

1 Like

@PoisonousMisanthrope

Are you on the birth cert mate, and do you have a copy of it?

Serious question.