FAO of Poisonous Misanthrope

Everything OK pal?

Do you have any contact with the mother?

I made it.

God help me I donā€™t know how. Lord god.
4 long months of a torment that would drive anyone mad after 5 minutes. My god help me. I had nothing left. Absolutely nothing.

Did you get to see the young fella?

The case is listed on a sheet of paper and it sits in a court house in a small enough town 65km from where they told me my boy was. On this sheet of paper it has the address of my son. And official recognition that he was taken by a certain person and that I did not consent to it and am really rather displeased with the whole thing.

Only with that can I feel any peace. Itā€™s everything.

24 Likes

Best of luck mate.

2 Likes

What town is it?

Good luck pal. Hope it works out OK. For all of you.

2 Likes

Good news mate. Thereā€™s still a long road ahead but youā€™re on it now. Keep fighting for right though. It wonā€™t see you wrong

1 Like

Thanks lads.

Thereā€™s a long road ahead, right enough, but at least itā€™s a road. There is a structure to this. I am calm. Itā€™s a wondrous feeling.

The whole thing was delayed as they were not where they said they were.
ā€œSo you want to fight me again?ā€, she asked me on Friday.
My father confessed he felt ā€œalmost dead.ā€ My gran canā€™t hide her sadness.
I just got through the days. It was as grim as is possible to imagine. God help anyone suffers similar or has done.
Thereā€™s about a ten second window in the morning before the realisation kicks in. After that, itā€™s a quick descent intoā€¦a bad place.
I donā€™t recommend it.

Iā€™ve left that behind.

Thank you all for your support. @artfoley @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @carryharry @gilgamboa @Arseboxin @anon98850436 to name just a few, I was telling a friend about you lot earlier. ā€œJust wowā€ was their response. Indeed.

I just hope the young lad is alright. God knows what they might try this time.

Iā€™m going to get my boy, regardless.

12 Likes

If you need anything just drop me a line, pal.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Youā€™re as good as they come.