FAO of Poisonous Misanthrope

Had missed quite a few posts on this thread, just caught up now, any updates @PoisonousMisanthrope?
Hope this works out well for you, youā€™re getting good advice and kind words here, I have no professional expertise or anything to offer but I can make a contribution if thatā€™s whatā€™s needed here, Iā€™m sure thereā€™s plenty here would.
Good luck mate, are you playing any music at all to take your mind off things, I sometimes pick up the guitar to clear my mind a bit.

1 Like

Jesus Christ harrowing read this. Like standing looking up at Grefnal tower the other night.

1 Like

its frightening to see the way some lads go in their life

3 Likes

Missed a good bit of this thread too. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy PM me details of how to donate towards legal costs etc :thumbsup:

Well lads
@artfoley saved my life and possibly my boysā€™ also.
That Iā€™d made my third (admittedly dismal) attempt at ending mine myself 48 hours before meeting him is neither here nor there; I promised my boy Iā€™d never give up on him and these attempts just happenedā€¦ the first I knew about them was realising Iā€™d be a goner unless I did something quickly. The answer to ā€œwhat goes through a personā€™s headā€ is: nothing (until itā€™s possibly too late).
Anyway, no time was wasted feeling sorry for myself. The day after I met Art I spent being afraid. Complete turmoil.
The day after that I was exhausted but I had a plan. I went travelling and came to terms with everything. I woke, went to my grandmotherā€™s house and with my grandmother and her sister watching, I filled out the child abduction form.

11 Likes

A begruding fair play to fooley for helping you

10 Likes

ā€œGive a description of the childā€.
It is an utterly horrendous thing to try to think of how to describe your abducted child. I bawled crying. But by lunchtime Friday there was a case opened for the lad.
I would not have been able to do that but for TFK
Thanks to you

Fair play to all concerned. Keep the faith Thraw, the good guys here are with you.

You have a lot of talents but I feel thereā€™s a mini-series in this one when you achieve your goal. The casting will be straightforward enough - Colin Farrell as yourself and Iā€™ll leave the forum to fill in the supporting roles.

Stay strong.

After the greatest darkness comes the dawnā€¦

The Swedish one that Fassbinder is shagging surely has a role. Colin Farrell and herself would be good and we might get a sex tape out of it.

Donā€™t let them break you kid. Keep the head clear. Best of luck

And fair play @artfoley always was one of the good guys :clap:

1 Like

Day by day, mate ā€¦ youā€™ll get there.

1 Like

Not even a begrudging fair play?

4 Likes

Glad to help thraw.

13 Likes

Ill gut you slaphead

In your dream you wonky nosed gimp

2 Likes

Well done @artfoley

Head up @PoisonousMisanthrope
You have a plan now and this is fixable

Thereā€™s absolutely not a chance I am going to ever consider giving up now. After Artā€™s intervention and the incredible support here and after coming to terms with the thing, I am a different person altogether.

I am the recipient of a piece of tremendous good fortune and have received a quite extraordinary gift of really amazing human kindness and good will and my boy will be back safe very soon, I hope. I will do everything correctly to make that happen.
Thank you all once again.

16 Likes

Fair play @artfoley

@PoisonousMisanthrope - good luck mate. You sound determined now, thats always a good thing

@artfoley I rang the Dept last Thursday, theyā€™d heard nothing since July 17 and the chap said heā€™d contact his continental counterparts and let me know the latest. 8 days ago. Heard nothing. Any advice?

Itā€™s a tough slog. Jesus I miss my boy like I can hardly believe possible.

3 Likes

Youā€™re not the only one, mate.

Itā€™s horrible.