❗️FAO of Rocko

Two things.

1 I can’t post new threads on the iPad. That’s beginning to be a bit of a pain in the arse. I press the button and nothing happens.

1. The lads think the Sport of Kings thread should be members only. I agree. We have had an unparalleled run of success recently, mainly due to CM and Mac, but this information being available to the general public is limiting the profits we can make. Also if it was members only that cunt Ccha the self styled man of the people might post up an odd winner instead of keeping them all to himself and cm.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 773863, member: 706”]Two things.

1 I can’t post new threads on the iPad. That’s beginning to be a bit of a pain in the arse. I press the button and nothing happens.

1. The lads think the Sport of Kings thread should be members only. I agree. We have had an unparalleled run of success recently, mainly due to CM and Mac, but this information being available to the general public is limiting the profits we can make. Also if it was members only that cunt Ccha the self styled man of the people might post up an odd winner instead of keeping them all to himself and cm.[/quote]

2. I’ll try and figure that one out. It’s a little awkward without an IPad. It works ok for me on a browser user agent masquerading as an IPad but I’ll see what I can figure out. Can you confirm that the problem occurs on both the fixed and fluid skins?

3. I’ll do this when I get a chance later. If you want to babysit for me this afternoon I could do it earlier.

The whole site should be members only.

Please amend the mobile skin to show last poster instead of first poster.

Both skins Rocko

Could we have a ‘Rattled’ rating? Would be easier to implement than the tricky new well clamped rating which has puzzled some of the less savvy TFKers.

Rocko is it possibly time to remove the two stickys?

I would be in favour of a provisional ruling on this matter.

Rocko I can start threads on the iPad. Cheers pal.

Let me guess, you figured out how to turn it on? You old bastard…

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 773863, member: 706”]Two things.

1. The lads think the Sport of Kings thread should be members only. I agree. We have had an unparalleled run of success recently, mainly due to CM and Mac, but this information being available to the general public is limiting the profits we can make. Also if it was members only that cunt Ccha the self styled man of the people might post up an odd winner instead of keeping them all to himself and cm.[/quote]

Cunt yourself, my good mate aidan gave us a juvenile sprinter to follow for the season but I might have to limit it to pms after seeing this post!

Rocko’s on holidays so I’ll be dealing with all technical queries until further notice.

Well done on fixing on the iPad issue mate. Fagan was waiting weeks for Rocko to fix it.

Can you make it so you can see last poster instead of thread starter on the mobile skin please?

No, I don’t believe this request has enough merit to proceed at this point in time.

Rocko[/USER], [USER=9]Bandage seems to have broken the website.

I can confirm this.

I can confirm this.

This shit was happening before Rocko went on holidays. It hasn’t been running fluidly since The Dunph was fired