FAO Rocko/Dunph

I’ve been getting a few of these lately. I have my profile set up so that I need to approve such requests in order to avoid receiving instant messages from retards like whiskeyinthejar. Anyway, I get an automatic PM advising me of a friend request and this contains a link to approve it. I click on the link and it takes me into the ‘friends pending approval’ screen but it is invariably a blank screen. Can you look into this please? I’d hate for my potential friends to think that I was avoiding them or even dismissing their cute attempts to befriend me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk8LzFj2HBo#t=37s

This is some queer shit right here.

I’ll get Rocko to look into it when he gets in, he is better than me at the IT side of things. <_<

Thanks Dunph. Should we take any further action against SHANNONSIDER** for his nasty post on this thread?

Leave it to me as this is my area after all. I’ll deal with this matter privately, no need to air dirty laundry in public.

Will the running totals be visible for the end of year polls?

Also will we be able to set a closing time for polls?

That’s grand, Dunph. It’s possibly the type of situation where the best course of action may be to ask him to think about what’s said. I know you’ll look after it in your usual discrete manner.

don’t you mean discreet?

I do, Puke. I do.

Rocko, sort this out. You’re not being attentive to my needs lately.

So do these people end up being your friends after you click on the blank page or not? (i.e. is it just a question of not showing the right screen but the actual friendship transaction has taken place or does that not happen at all?) I’m not really sure how to fix this but if you give me more details I’ll try.

Yes, I’ll see what I can do if that’s not popular.

No, I’ll see what I can do if that’s not popular.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 543162”]
So do these people end up being your friends after you click on the blank page or not? (i.e. is it just a question of not showing the right screen but the actual friendship transaction has taken place or does that not happen at all?) I’m not really sure how to fix this but if you give me more details I’ll try.[/quote]

No, they don’t end up being friends. No transaction, nothing. It takes me into the ‘Friends Pending Approval’ page and it’s blank. Previously, it would have shown the person that wanted to befriend me and I would have had the option to click ‘accept’ or ‘reject’.

Ok I believe I know what’s causing this issue but it’s a complicated enough fix and I don’t have time to do it now because I promised Mrs Rock I’d watch Family Guy with her at 11. I shall attend to it tomorrow evening hopefully.

Poor turn of phrase.

Fine. But get to it tomorrow evening - no excuses.

FFS. Another poster will have gone away disappointed today at my failure to accept their friend request. :rolleyes:

Working on it now. Please show some patience.

Bandage this should be fixed now. Let me know if it works for you. Not sure what will happen to old requests but have a look anyway.