FAO Rocko

That was yesterday.

1 Like

Is it tomorrow now?

1 Like

Yes.

Expect to see a new poster on the forum some time later to today of Italian descent and from the North of Ireland

Come in @FreddieScappaticci

@Rocko has abandoned @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy - typical old money Malahide free stater carry on

2 Likes

Fluvio has survived 5 Flus he won’t be defeated by this.

1 Like

5 flus a year…

If you could militarily harness the republican anger here south Armagh could be liberated

A flu for every rebrand. His rebrand variants get weaker every time too.

9 Likes

We’ve lost Fulvio and Esteban in the space of a week

The cupboard is getting bare

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.

@Rocko needs to come out here and show some leadership and transparency, with a new Wexford Gaa forum going live last week he will do well to hold onto his blue chip Wexford posters.

@Bandage has often said that @Rocko is a manager and not a leader. It’s coming home to roost now

1 Like

It never ceases to make me chuckle that some posters actually believe that @Rocko takes this place as seriously as they do. :joy:

1 Like

How long will we have to wait?

Until someone dies from covid that he can mock.

No Justice, No Peace!

@thedancingbaby is wondering why @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy is still lurking. My sources tell me he is egging the mods on so that his IP address may be blocked which will stop any rebranding.

It really is a sordid affair.

2 Likes

Peaceful riot, peaceful riot

1 Like

More likely that he had run out of steam. He’d shipped a few severe e-beatings lately and they obviously affected his confidence. I’d imagine it’ll do him good to take time out and reflect. He’s wrung every inch out of his current e-dentity and might benefit from a decent pivot. It’d be box office if he came back as a staunch loyalist with a keen interest in gaa or something.

3 Likes

Id like to see him back. I just hope the mods dont listen to DB