FAO Rocko

Not a particularly enticing interface anyway. Do you have to log in to view the threads?

Objection your honour.

1. Iā€™d have a go at him anytime when he was here. As much as I love him, heā€™s a nutbar on occasions and worth debating.
  2. He is in his shite gone. Shure heā€™s barred from any site heā€™d like to post on except here. Hes lurking away and Heā€™ll be back. And weā€™ll kill the fatted calf on his return.
3 Likes

No man is irreplaceable. I remember the days whe we were all in the depths of despair when @Nembo_Kid resigned from the board forever. We thought he could never be replaced, but he was, in (not very much) time. And @rudi. And @Cicero_Dandi. Sure thereā€™s been countless others down the years.

Thereā€™s always this guy:

https://twitter.com/MisterTotti/with_replies

shocked GIF

Fulvio was true to his word.

6 Likes

Itā€™s gas if some lads actually thought he was going to leave

1 Like

Ah lovely. Welcome back.

Beware those that will try to impersonate @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy with fake rebrands.

If you donā€™t have your word you have nothing.

Welcome aboard totally new poster IlCapitano.

1 Like

Oh capitano my capitano

What did you get in the leaving/A levels?
If the ghost of ger loughnane was riding you would you leave him there or pull him off?

2 Likes

ā€œIlCapitanoā€ ā€¦far too obvious. Heā€™s smarter than this dimwit.

1 Like

ā€œNo swearing allowed and no slander of players. Each player no matter what does his best for wexford gaa.ā€

Iā€™ll give it a week.

People who get upset by swearing are complete weirdos

2 Likes

Iā€™m not so sure Iā€™d agree with this.

Itā€™s second nature to the Irish.

The apology they used to issue during a particularity intense boxing match used to be hilarious. Setanta were the main culprits. ā€œI hope your enjoyment of one man permanently rearranging anotherā€™s bloody mask of a face wasnā€™t ruined by that stray ā€œfuckā€ you heard from the corner thereā€

1 Like

I know right. And these cunts had Davy Fitz over them.

If Joe Biden can do it, then we can all do it.

@Rocko trying to paste a link into a reply on Android for mobile and nothing happens; the reply field stays blank.

Copy and paste working fine on other apps.