FAO Rocko

Wonderful stuff. I might call over for another visit the weekend after this one - we could perhaps tie it in with the Aberdeen-Celtic match and you can show me the hot cup and tea bag holder again. :clap:

:eek:

Fucksake- why didn’t you just say??? Tomorrow will do for the vine, no rush.

Serious questions will have to be asked about what went on within the TFK Astro camp in the years 2009-2013.

Fucksake- why didn’t you just say??? Tomorrow will do for the vine, no rush.[/QUOTE]
I was giddy after necking morphine tablets. I won’t post during my medicated nap window in future.

Life sucks, all the best Rocko.

Mind yourself mate.

All the best lad.

best of luck, hope it all goes well and wish you, and the missus all the best

Roids/ substance abuse must have been rife- It will be the same for the Kilkenny team of the last decade in a few years, they will be left wondering was it all worth it when they are in wheel chairs and in immense pain all thanks to Cody. I suppose we played our part too- demanding victories at all costs- we forced @Bandage to play through the pain for our own selfish joy. I’m sorry lads…Jesus, we even drove Clarkey to cock…

Can we get a full report on the health and mental well being of @briantinnion[/USER] , [USER=123]@Monkey Allen[/USER] and [USER=35]@stevie G please.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1131897, member: 168”]Roids/ substance abuse must have been rife- It will be the same for the Kilkenny team of the last decade in a few years, they will be left wondering was it all worth it when they are in wheel chairs and in immense pain all thanks to Cody. I suppose we played our part too- demanding victories at all costs- we forced @Bandage to play through the pain for our own selfish joy. I’m sorry lads…Jesus, we even drove Clarkey to cock…

Can we get a full report on the health and mental well being of @briantinnion[/USER] , [USER=123]@Monkey Allen[/USER] and [USER=35]@stevie G please.[/QUOTE]

The transformation from league whipping boys to champions was “not normal”.

Christ, that’s shite news, all the best @Rocko.

TFK AFC will be the Jubilee Team at the 2034 Astro Champions League event and we’ll make for a sorry sight being wheeled on. That’s if we’re all not already dead and being represented by wives, husbands, children or parents. @ChocolateMice, I don’t think it was worth it. I don’t think I’d have torn my right hip cartilage if I wasn’t already playing with a torn left thigh muscle. But I was chasing a dream - a dream to be part of a winning 6-a-side Astro League team.

i hope we wont be renaming the TFK cunt of the year perpetual shield after @Rocko instead of Conor Cruise O Brien in the near future…

seriously and without sounding like that fag @Richard ‘The Gay’ here, this news has upset me in a similar manner to when i read about Elena Baltacha a few months ago,
i hope you’re doing well pal, godspeed, etc… we’re 100% behind you here.

@Bandage , should we have an online minutes applause at say 9pm every night similar to that thing for Stillian Petrov, ie 9 years of TFK …

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1131920, member: 367”]i hope we wont be renaming the TFK cunt of the year perpetual shield after @Rocko instead of Conor Cruise O Brien in the near future…

seriously and without sounding like that fag @Richard ‘The Gay’ here, this news has upset me in a similar manner to when i read about Elena Baltacha a few months ago,
i hope you’re doing well pal, godspeed, etc… we’re 100% behind you here.

@Bandage , should we have an online minutes applause at say 9pm every night similar to that thing for Stillian Petrov, ie 9 years of TFK …[/QUOTE]
:clap:

What was @Rocko’s astro number?

:rolleyes:

In fairness, you’ve had a fragile mental state for years pal. I imagine it’s the reason you gave up football to play 5-a-side with a load of accountants.

:rolleyes:

6-a-side mate. Very very different. 5-a-side football is really just a kickabout.

Thanks for the well wishes gents. And thanks to those who know me offline: you get a bit sick and everyone turns out to be extremely helpful and it makes you feel all a bit funny inside. In no particular order, thanks to @briantinnion[/USER], [USER=314]@Omikron’s Nut[/USER], [USER=9]@Bandage[/USER], [USER=53]@Juhniallio[/USER], [USER=15]@ClarkeyCat[/USER], [USER=11]@Appendage[/USER], [USER=56]@LetterkennyMan[/USER] (and aliases), [USER=80]@The Selfish Giant[/USER], [USER=1785]@Ebeneezer Goode[/USER], [USER=230]@croppy[/USER], [USER=24]@farmerinthecity[/USER], [USER=25]@Raymond Crotty[/USER], [USER=4]@Cesc4 for being sound bastards about everything when they heard my news.

For info: @thedancingbaby also heard the news.

[INDENT]Lads. I want to go on the record here. My life was made better by knowing @Rocko. This might be the 12 pints I had last night (and the 4 bottles I had this morning) talking but I love that guy. [/INDENT]