FAO Rocko

Samesies.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 1131963, member: 1”]Thanks for the well wishes gents. And thanks to those who know me offline: you get a bit sick and everyone turns out to be extremely helpful and it makes you feel all a bit funny inside. In no particular order, thanks to @briantinnion[/USER], [USER=314]@Omikron’s Nut[/USER], [USER=9]@Bandage[/USER], [USER=53]@Juhniallio[/USER], [USER=15]@ClarkeyCat[/USER], [USER=11]@Appendage[/USER], [USER=56]@LetterkennyMan[/USER] (and aliases), [USER=80]@The Selfish Giant[/USER], [USER=1785]@Ebeneezer Goode[/USER], [USER=230]@croppy[/USER], [USER=24]@farmerinthecity[/USER], [USER=25]@Raymond Crotty[/USER], [USER=4]@Cesc4 for being sound bastards about everything when they heard my news.

For info: @thedancingbaby also heard the news.[/QUOTE]

i presume the only help @farmerinthecity could provide is for penning the death notice for the evening herald

:mad:

Just make the man a fucking vine and stop pissing and moaning like an oul wan.

:eek:

@Rocko did you get my pm?

He’s making half of it up fran. They were regulation sized weeks.

Holy God…that’s awful @Rocko

I take back all the times I said your eyebrows made you look like Fred West.
I’ll even put me hand in me pocket and buy a round in the 51 after we beat the Scotch.

Get well soon, pal.

Mid 30s is a stretch also

Great stuff @Rocko :clap:

Are you sure that wasn’t the tumour itself, mate?

The one thing I can tell you about @Rocko is that he’s a fighter. And that worries me greatly as I can see him punching a doctor or headbutting a surgeon.

My advice is to treat the illness like you treated a football, after the initial panic just get rid of it as quickly as possible.

unlike the fucking rest of the mother theresa’s on here i sent rocko a nice meaningful PM instead of the usual reply to all messages of alleged concern
@Bandage do we have a contingency plan if he dosent make it?
do we need to send the likes of @glasagusban on an extended business trip?

[QUOTE=“Monkey Allen, post: 1132060, member: 123”]The one thing I can tell you about @Rocko is that he’s a fighter. And that worries me greatly as I can see him punching a doctor or headbutting a surgeon.

My advice is to treat the illness like you treated a football, after the initial panic just get rid of it as quickly as possible.[/QUOTE]

Genius, Monkey Allen.

The tumour is gone, pal

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1132061, member: 367”]unlike the fucking rest of the mother theresa’s on here i sent rocko a nice meaningful PM instead of the usual reply to all messages of alleged concern
@Bandage do we have a contingency plan if he dosent make it?
do we need to send the likes of @glasagusban on an extended business trip?[/QUOTE]
Well its hardly a PM if you’re here boasting about it now is it?

I wonder did he name it?

ah jesus art…

+1

I fuckin love rocko

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1132367, member: 80”]+1

I fuckin love rocko[/QUOTE]

+2.

Since 2002 @Rocko has been my life. Without him it would have been very empty indeed.

By the way, a lot of posters owe us apologies for their inappropriate and heartless jibes about our shirt and tie combinations at Rocko’s recent “good luck with surgery dinner”.

RIP Rocko’s tumour.