FAO Rocko

I don’t believe I’ve had a Teacake in 2016. Even more surprisingly, I have access to a box of them at home and I have one beside me on my desk in work for the past month or so. I’m a new man.

1 Like

:eek:

@rocko , how is it that I can edit this comment from @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ?

@rocko the new scroll bar is looking slick.
It fits in seamlessly.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a big improvement over the old navigation isn’t it?

1 Like

I was being sarcastic originally but you seem to have sorted the positioning.
Is there any way to put a button it that brings you straight to the bottom without fiddling with the slider?
The slider doesn’t bring you exactly to the bottom, just to the top of the last post.

I didn’t tweak anything until just now. If it was imperfect at the start then that was probably just some caching stuff with old CSS.

I have now narrowed the post widths to make it look less cluttered. Not sure how the new slider would work on the iPad so back to defaults for now.

Not sure on the last post, might be something I could do. Was there a way of doing this before now?

Should you not be adopting a fifo approach to your technical support @Rocko ?

When you hit “Bottom” on the old nav bar it brought you right to the very bottom of the thread.

No. Members who have purchased the premium support package get priority treatment.

1 Like

I contributed handsomely during your fund raising a few months ago.

Ok, didn’t realise that. I’ll explore it, but not sure I’d be successful soon.

Why would you want to hit the very bottom out of interest? Do you use the functions at the bottom regularly? You have a reply button docked to the right hand side now which is presumably the only button you would regularly use.

Thinly veiled “@TreatyStones doesn’t have original thoughts / ideas”.

2 Likes

:grinning:
Have you read some of the threads around here? 80 posts of two lads arguing over Ulster football/the right way to cook waffles/sharia law. I often skip down to the end and if there’s anything going on I’ll look back up.

1 Like

That I understand.

But clicking the 1m ago in this screenshot brings you to the last post:

@TreatyStones wants to go to the end of the last post, instead of the top of the last post. I’m not sure that has any advantage for your use case.

That’s good to know

It brings you to the top of the last post :rage:

Suspend that cunt @balbec’s access immediately. He’s spamming the board unmercifully with negativity.

Get fucked mate. I had a hard day at the mart.

3 Likes

Ah leave him alone, he’s obviously at home on the holliers and is on the sauce big time.
He’ll be all apologetic when he sobers up in the morning.

1 Like