FAO Rocko

@Rocko, the banner at the top of my page (iPhone browsing) is white and I don’t like it. Is this a permanent thing or just a glitch?

It was happening on my android OS earlier. Cleared a while ago.

Just refresh and it should disappear.

:+1:

@Rocko - why is the Ravenous thread locked?

Maximum post allowance reached, it says so on the thread @gman.

Hi Rocko how are things?

This feature whereby if you scroll back on a thread the site goes mental and jumps back about 100 posts is starting to get annoying.

Rgds, Horsebox.

1 Like

+1

Regards
CH

you ungrateful whiny piece of shit

2 Likes

Also Rocko just while I have you this software update you did recently that means I get a reply from that spambot @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy every time I post is very annoying too. Please fix.

Thanks, HB.

14 Likes

Recently, as in a year ago?

If I didn’t know better I’d think you didn’t take my customer query seriously.

Just go into settings then scroll speed and select slow.

1 Like

I got chest pains laughing at that mate, oh Horsebox, sometimes you’re peerless, bravo.

1 Like

Chest pains and delirious, say your goodbyes to ditzy lads, he hasn’t got long left by the looks of it.

That’s a disgraceful post. @Fitzy is one of the finest posters around here.

1 Like

Well he’s obviously not, but even so, thst would make him immortal in your eyes?

Its not the only thing he has set to slow

@Rocko, my parents came to visit us today so I bought a packet of these bad boys to have with a cup of tea after dinner.

I’m just after realising that I completely forgot to produce them with the tea and therefore I have a full pack of six left over for myself. What an incredible end to a fantastic day.

2 Likes

Delete the post and put it in the “Ask @Rocko about sweets thread”. Have you no shame

1 Like