FAO Sid Waddell

Time to choose honey.

(Remember to make sure you’re on the correct username before replying).

[quote=“Rocko”]Time to choose honey.

(Remember to make sure you’re on the correct username before replying).[/quote]
:rolleyes:
ah cmon rocko, ion the interests of transparency you have to give us the other name

“Time to choose honey” Jaysus :rolleyes:

Kuwait honey sales rise on swine flu fearsby Elsa Baxter

Tuesday, 08 September 2009

FLU SPREAD: There have been 1,779 confirmed cases of swine flu in Kuwait since April. (Getty Images)Honey sales in Kuwait rose 20 percent last month as people concerned about the spread of swine flu attempted to boost their immune system naturally.

Traditional medicine expert Youssef Al-Faresi told KUNA news agency that people were taking honey to ward off the H1N1 virus because of a lack of official vaccines.

“Honey is commonly known for its stigmatisation of the antibodies; it is useful for schoolchildren who could get in touch with swine flu patients,” he said.

Ah I’ll give the name alright, no harm in encouraging some guesswork though.

Dublin Bay Prawn???

:rolleyes::clap::D:thumbsup:

Did Tassotti/Billy Wright choose between his usernames yet or are they both still active?

[quote=“Rocko”]Time to choose honey.

(Remember to make sure you’re on the correct username before replying).[/quote]

thats brilliant, :rolleyes::D:thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D

Good effort Sid! :smiley:

The truth will be out itself.

Good point Pukey, forgot about that. I’ll just ban Billy and we can all ask Tasotti all about it when he’s next on.

Ah balls anyway-I kept it going for a long time though in fairness.

Can ban the Sid Waddell one Rocko-I’ll keep the Pikeman name

Ah Yes…I knew if I put enough pressure on the admin team then action would be taken.

I’m too good at internet.

:rolleyes:

Great to see the admin team can still function without The Dunph.

Rocko is like a bloodhound this week. The lack of an astro distraction has heightened his other senses it seems.

He’s not just an expectionally talented anal athlete

I’ve five usernames on TFK, gotta catch 'em all Rocko.

This allegation is an attack on my civil rights and a mockery of justice. The likes of Rocko, L’Equipe, AFLD, Al and Kay Guy, David Walsh, Paul Kimmage and all of them can say what they like, I know there is a conspiracy against me and I will fight this, if necessary all the way to the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne.

:guns::guns::guns:

:clap::pint::rolleyes:

[quote=“sid waddell”]This allegation is an attack on my civil rights and a mockery of justice. The likes of Rocko, L’Equipe, AFLD, Al and Kay Guy, David Walsh, Paul Kimmage and all of them can say what they like, I know there is a conspiracy against me and I will fight this, if necessary all the way to the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne.

:guns::guns::guns:

:clap::pint::rolleyes:[/quote]

sid,dan,puke & julio have now all been caught

Amateurs.

Sledge was also caught last year…