FAO TAN, SLR, Portwest, Cowpat, Horsebox, fearglasagusban

TAN and cowpat were the only posters who got their proverbial knickers in a bit of a twist over it really.
A few more like flattythehurler, FistwithFury and Runt are probably a bit worried as well

FAO Puke

Could you please ensure if you intend bringing any of the freaks posting in this thread over here that you ensure that they have RnU’d the forums charter

http://clarehurlersforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1014

this fella yankeelad in particular sounds like he needs investigating and should never be allowed post here

[size=“2”]“It is quite obvious checkin out the various posters who have come ashore on this site after being cut adrift in the middle of the night from AfR.The thing that strikes me is this was how close all the posters became to each other whether they knew it or not they had anything in common.At least for me I really had no idea how totally connecterd I came to those folk.Lets face it we we all track guys that think like us and just like kids that we were back in the day when getting a team together in our Dads field were alwya going to have our best friends at our back no matter what and didnt give too much of a fcuk how we stacked the against the other side.It was about winning always.Ya anyone around here wanted to be on the losing team back in the day.I doubt very much they are on this site”[/size]

Holy fuck :lol:

first you produce a shockingly poor attempt at a wum , you follow that with a desperate scrambling couple of banal attempts at humour that you wouldnt expect to see on a special needs forum and finally in the ultimate desperate act of the humiliated internetter you are reduced to appealing to your online buds to ignore this disaster and see things in the light of the above nonsense.
Your best bet is to slip quietly away and hope the topic dies

i wasnt aware these existed TBH, why would you be posting on forums like this?

i am not aware of any but if i ever decided to post on one i would be well practised having observed yourself and tase on here

fucking hell…