FAO the poster known as Caoimhaoin

Either do I, but I don’t give fennel tea to my child. Maybe the next one :wink:

Ah this is terrific stuff. Kev certainly has Fran’s number.

I like Kev but I am perturbed about the amount of times he has a pop at my calling.

You should try some yourself, you may not be as sensitive after it.

I bet you it was @Gman who gave it to him, that time they went on a date in Perth

I’m sorry if the wrongs of your peers lets you get tainted with the same brush. I’m sure the 80k a year softens the blow.

Sounds like jealousy mate, you love what you’re doing, don’t be minding those people claiming to be “living the dream”.

To be honest we hardly discussed tfk or it’s posters (well Gman discussed, I listened), except he listed 2-3 lads he knew well. He did kinda give the impression he didn’t like or want to discuss Mac.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 888811, member: 1786”]http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/here-kev-mate.12698

All 13 pages of it.
Best bits from around page 9 onwards[/quote]
I can’t see your picture for some reason, pal. Can you post it again? I’m getting that little green and blue box that is there a lot when photos are put up.

Completely understandable.

Looks like Rocko lost it

@caoimhaoin bought the drinks, maybe he gave me Fennel tea without me knowing!

and who the fuck would want to discuss @Mac at the best of times? nevermind when thousands of miles away meeting strangers off the internet!

That would be a terrible pity, maybe @The Runt has it on his hard drive. You might get on to him

[quote=“Gman, post: 888903, member: 112”]@caoimhaoin bought the drinks, maybe he gave me Fennel tea without me knowing!

and who the fuck would want to discuss @Mac at the best of times? nevermind when thousands of miles away meeting strangers off the internet![/quote]

Meeting strangers off the internet to discuss other strangers off the internet, what’s so weird about that?

gets weird when your missus gets involved…

Oh that’s who you were on about. Makes sense now.

[quote=“Gman, post: 888903, member: 112”]@caoimhaoin bought the drinks, maybe he gave me Fennel tea without me knowing!

and who the fuck would want to discuss @Mac at the best of times? nevermind when thousands of miles away meeting strangers off the internet![/quote]

I’d be more worried if Gman did want to discuss me with you Kev to be honest.

You mean what I earn in expenses?

@caoimhaoin

https://www.rte.ie/brainstorm/2019/0604/1053327-why-people-can-believe-theyre-smarter-than-they-really-are/

1 Like

As pointed out last year.

1 Like