Farmers get together

Good night had by all in Mulligans until last orders. Ben Shermin (Flingo Flango), Flano (Flingo Me Arse) and Clarkey Cat were all in attendence.

Taxis were hailed at approx. midnight and the party moved onto Slapper Faced Jacks where we all basically lost farmer. After scanning the coppers skyline for a good 10 minutes Ben Shermin couldn’t catch sight of Farmer. I left at 2am in search of chipper, Flano stayed on, so he’ll update you on the rest.

All in all a good send off for Farmer and the best of luck to him in his new employment!

I apologise to Farmer for my absence last night. The effects of my trip to Glasgow rendered it impossible for me to attend. Suffice to say I wish the big, angry man every success in his new role and I’m glad that Ben, Flano and Clarkey represented the forum so wonderfully.

Timofte was in attendence too.

I realised at some stage last night I was fucked so I decided to leave. Probably around 3 o’clock, maybe. Got a taxi to Dame street and grabbed a kebab. I couldnt string a sentence together I was so pissed.

Edited by Rock67: For reasons I’m not going to bother explain I’m deleting racism, attempts at racism, casual racism and any terms that might be construed as racist. I don’t delete much on here but I cannot stand that crap.

[i]I realised at some stage last night I was fucked so I decided to leave. Probably around 3 o’clock, maybe. Got a taxi to Dame street and grabbed a kebab. I couldnt string a sentence together I was so pissed.

Edited by Rock67: For reasons I’m not going to bother explain I’m deleting racism, attempts at racism, casual racism and any terms that might be construed as racist. I don’t delete much on here but I cannot stand that crap.[/i]

Must have been a black taxi driver so :w00t:

There was a black taxi driver driving my cab home aswell, we got into a long discussion on why the Saudis are the worst people to own the majority of the oil reserves in the world. We both came to the conclusion that Africa must be rich in Oil but that because of European imperialism, African governments spend more money on wars etc then looking for oil resourses. I must say it was a very cultural conversation for 3am!!

Flano wrote:

I realised at some stage last night I was fucked so I decided to leave. Probably around 3 o’clock, maybe. Got a taxi to Dame street and grabbed a kebab. I couldnt string a sentence together I was so pissed.

Edited by Rock67: For reasons I’m not going to bother explain I’m deleting racism, attempts at racism, casual racism and any terms that might be construed as racist. I don’t delete much on here but I cannot stand that crap.

any response flango

It wasn’t racism. I was just describing the lads I was throwing lettuce at.

why were you throwing lettuce at them

Ah jaysus Flano, I hope u didn’t do that to the staff, they’re a nice bunch of people in the Kebab shop, they always allow me queue privilages!!!

I was totally stocious. I didnt really know what I was doing.

Flingo thats shocking. You taking over Ball-oxs role on the forum. :grin:

Next time I’ll throw cabbage. They were speaking some alien language. I hope I havent turned them extremist. They may be planning a bombing of Iskanders kebab house. Tomatoes at the ready…

We’ll have to vote whether or not we should go to war with them before they attack.

Green Pepers 40%
Red Tomatoes 60%

The red team have it.