Favourite Comedy/Sitcom

The episode with coach’s daughter was as fine a piece of television as you could hope to witness.

The IT Crowd theatre episode has to be up there as one of my favourite comedy episodes.

4 Likes

I mentioned on another thread about the Bafta Award episode of Extras I saw over the weekend. Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while. Phoenix Nights is my favourite though.

3 Likes

Bump. An absolutely cracking show.

1 Like

Do you miss the pub that much lad?

Every little helps bro.

Have taken to watching Yes Minister/ Yes Prime Minister in recent times again. It’s a brilliant show.

2 Likes

Genius

1 Like

It’s enjoyed a resurgence to popular culture in recent times with a few scenes carrying extra relevance in the current political climate.

2 Likes

Cheers Season One Episode One began this morning on Channel 4 for anyone wishing to Series Link.

The writing & acting is top class. Paul Eddington must be one of the greatest physical comedy actors ever; his facial expressions alone.

Frasier episode where Daphne’s ex fiancé was in it and she pretended to be married to Niles, and all the associated stuff. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Watching Yes Minister here and an episode I have no recollection of, which is like an wonderful, unexpected present, a new episode of this work of complete genius.

Just thinking how in the very early eighties, whem suits were godawful, Paul Eddington still looks so bloody dapper, he’s wearing a grey suit with a navy pinstriped shirt and I want to be him.
I miss wearing a suit every day. I’m getting a bit bored with a polo top and board shorts for Teams meetings.

3 Likes

What was the episode about?

This lady. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Best agent ever :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The episode where Frasier gets a call to say Bebe is on a ledge contemplating suicide. He arrives and there she is. He talks to her and it soon becomes apparent that she’s doing it to seal an agent deal with the guy inside.

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Frasier is a brilliant comedy.

3 Likes

Dunno about this one.

1 Like