Favourite Comedy/Sitcom

I only hate that if itā€™s not funny, you mong. Some of the shit going on in the US Office episodes I was watching last night was off the wall, the difference between it and the zany happenings in the likes of Scrubs, for example, is Dwight, Jim and Michaelā€™s interaction was tree-mend-aay.

What a remarkably well-lit hallway!

Yeah, just started watching it myself-didnā€™t think Iā€™d like it but Baldwin is a great character. As is Tracy Jordan.

Took me a while to warm to Tracey Jordan, in the first season his character was a bit annoying, but heā€™s grown on me a lot. Baldwin is the star of the show, talk about falling into the perfect role. Thereā€™s some great smaller roles in it, Grizz and Dot Com are by far my favourites on the show.

Heā€™s producer though ainā€™t he?
Some good guest appearances in it too.

So apparently more and more Americans are eating fishsticks. Have you seen this? Have you read about this? Loving fishsticks, kinda makes me wonder, you know? What is everybody, a gay fish?

[quote=ā€œPikemanā€]Heā€™s producer though ainā€™t he?
Some good guest appearances in it too.[/quote]

But surely Fey created the role for him?

The Steve Martin cameo was very good, as was Oprah. :smiley:

ā€˜Zanyā€™ is the hallmark of any shit comedy. Just look at the last five years of the Simpsons.

In case you didnā€™t get it the first time, fuck you. Iā€™ve heard you laugh at Two and a Half Men. Prick.

Stacks of The Royle Family on 3e at the moment. Good hungover TV before I hit the road.

Nana is one of the great comic characters.

Watched the entire second series of The Inbetweeners back to back on E4 last night to round off Christmas Day. I love it. Ah lovely. :pint:

I got a gift from someone of the entire IT Crowd for xmas. :clap:

The Frogā€™s Legacy Christmas special episode of Only Fools and Horses on GOLD now.

Comedy doesnā€™t get much better than this.

What are the forumā€™s thoughts on Gavin and Stacey???

:rolleyes:

The oul pair reckon the first series was excellent and theyā€™re pretty hard to please. Is it worth a go?

The two main characters are a bit annoying but most of the others are great, especially the love storyline between the two fatties. A couple of great scenes in the recent series notably one where they all got locked in the house and were dancing round to madness. Give it a whirl.

Have only really watched in intermittently but it is decent enough(better than a lot of the other shite that is around), it is worth giving a go just for Rob Brydonā€™s character in it(Uncle Bryn)ā€¦

Basil the Rat episode of Fawlty Towers on GOLD.

The last ever one.

Brilliant!!

Some crowd in the o2 for giant of comedy Jerry Seinfeld.