Favourite Dublin Pub that won't exist again

decent spot

when did lads start dressing up in “Christmas fancy dress” for a few Christmas pints. Driving in Ranelagh on Friday evening and place was full of them*

• One group of about six blokes in what looked like reindeer costumes

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1057877, member: 2272”]decent spot

when did lads start dressing up in “Christmas fancy dress” for a few Christmas pints. Driving in Ranelagh on Friday evening and place was full of them*

• One group of about six blokes in what looked like reindeer costumes[/QUOTE]

2007 and has gotten progressively worse since then

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1057877, member: 2272”]decent spot

• One group of about six blokes in what looked like reindeer costumes[/QUOTE]

It started off with hipsters ironically wearing Christmas jumpers and has mushroomed from there.

Have you ever been in one in England or Scotland? Absolutely vile and soulless places

don’t know pal, never even heard of it…

any west dublin boozer you’d recomend for me pal if i venture out of North Kildare some afternoon?

ended up in the Globe on Saturday night…some amount of tasty women in that place !..

the Finches on The Neilstown road in clondalkin would be lively for a few pints and bets of a saturdy afternoon pal…

Are you registered properly to play with a team in the West Dublin / North Kildare region, pal?

That’s in part due to the clientele mate, Temple Bar wouldn’t be a whole lot better in its current state. They’re holes but so are many Irish boozers, just don’t go into them and hope to fuck the cunts don’t go nationwide.

The Village Inn in Jobstown is also a good boozer

couple of boozers in Lucan village - the thatched roof one beside the Garda Station seems decent
ball alley is also fine

steer clear of Blanch

What’s the bar at Liffey Valley Shopping Center like @Kinvara’s Passion ?

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1057916, member: 2272”]
What’s the bar at Liffey Valley Shopping Center like @Kinvara’s Passion ?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t have a clue mate. I bought a few litres of Linden Village in the local Texaco and drank them in the room as I wanted to take full advantage of the views across Quarryvale.

currently playing with a west dublin based side

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1057916, member: 2272”]couple of boozers in Lucan village - the thatched roof one beside the Garda Station seems decent
ball alley is also fine

steer clear of Blanch

What’s the bar at Liffey Valley Shopping Center like @Kinvara’s Passion ?[/QUOTE]

thanks pal
the Arc Bar that you are referring to is allright

that’s great so
any nice boozers in the Fonthill Road area?, grand part of the world

The Straw Hall down on the northside of the Strawbeery beds is a good shout. Unreal pint of guinness. No laser, atm or phone coverage. She’d never find you.

That’d be a good name for pub in that area.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1057922, member: 367”]that’s great so
any nice boozers in the Fonthill Road area?, grand part of the world[/QUOTE]

Finches.

Just off the Fonhill.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1057916, member: 2272”]couple of boozers in Lucan village - the thatched roof one beside the Garda Station seems decent
ball alley is also fine

steer clear of Blanch

Is that Courtneys TUM? (Is it still called Courtneys?) - top, top place.