Favourite Ice-Cream

Phish Food

Feasts

Super Splits

Had my second '99 of the summer season today and then went on a lunchtime stroll. I put the bhoy in charge of spotting ass cracks and cesc4 in charge of pinpointing thongs and frilly knickers. I then took on an overall all encompassing overview position and the end result was a mere 2 knickers - 1 big huge yoke and 1 slightly more acceptable frilly thing. All in all, the lively breeze and lunchtime cloud cover worked against us but we’ll persevere and come back stronger tomorrow.

I was always a big fan of the flavoured ice pops. Fat frogs, JR’s, Juicy Oranges and even Sparklers(pear flavour was A1). Never thought much of the mister freezes though.
It took me a long time to appreciate the actual ice cream types. These days I nail the odd iceberg. A 99 will always be king though.

Bought a six-pack of Lidl’s equivalent of the Strawberry Cornetto when shopping last week, just getting round to having one now. They are lovely, every bit as good as the real thing but at about half the price.

Do they still make Freaky Foots? Used to love them when I was younger, I also like Loop the Loops.

[quote=“Mr. Totti, post: 103490”]Bought a six-pack of Lidl’s equivalent of the Strawberry Cornetto when shopping last week, just getting round to having one now. They are lovely, every bit as good as the real thing but at about half the price.

Do they still make Freaky Foots? Used to love them when I was younger, I also like Loop the Loops.[/quote]Freaky foots were unreal Totti!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

Yeah, brunch or 99

I would really love a Bonanza Ice-cream right now or a Sky maybe or even a chunky. What I’m looking for is an ice-cream bar but not a regular bar bastardized into an ice-cream(like a Mars Ice-cream or Snickers).

1 Like

The sky and bonanza bars were magnificent.

1 Like

Is the humble golly bar still available? Actually was that lightly racist?

I believe they changed the name to the Giant Bar.

1 Like

Tis the Weather for a Brunch :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ll have an Iceberger if you’re going to the shop.

Brunches are for peasants, Haagen Dazs bars are the job

Cracking post.

Anyone over 30 probably suffered the big block of ice cream between two gammy wafers…

Great days.

2 Likes

Tis hard bet an Iceberger any time of year.

I’ve a grá for the Mars ice-creams as well.

Great post.

I’d say plenty of ye were mad for Chilly Willy’s when ye were young!

FAO the board … There’s a new healthy ice cream out in Ireland called Oppo… It’s unreal. Check out the salted caramel flavour… OMG.

cc @Horsebox @Bandage

Fuck sake. If you want ice cream just eat the proper stuff. That stuff is laced with so much shite you may as well be eating acid with what it’ll do to your insides.

1 Like

Ordinarily I’d agree…but this stuff has all the flavour with natural ingredients. It’s unreal.