Favourite Type of Taytos

Any of those cunts like chocolatemice or Tase who are trying to talk down our fair island need only look at Joseph Murphy and the magic he wrought on the humble potato to see what we can do when we are let free to follow our initiative.

As an aside any cunt who professes to like foreign crisps like Walkers or M&S is a deluded self loathing post colonialist or a British spy or both.

And liking balsamic vinegar favoured crisps makes you a cunt Flano. I don’t care if it was the last days of the Celtic Tiger.

I thirst for the success of this nation pal, just you remember that. I want a nation of Jason Murphys.

Not a big chip fan, but I am partial to cheese and onion when I do. Tayto, hunky dory, king etc are all good.

I go like Dorito chips for my humus.

Doritos aren’t crisps pal. They arent even potato based. It’s globalised multicultural twits like you that have the country the way it is.

These are the ones:

Why don’t Ireland rule the world crisp market?

We are spoiled for choice here with high quality crisps, when you compare them to the lightly season cardboard crap you get abroad.

I know that you nonce, I merely said I like them when having humus. I doubt half of the other products mentioned on here are potato based either nor did the OP ask for potato based as a prerequisite. You grumpy old fook.

Fuck off back to whatever bog you were spawned in you animal bastard.

Fuck off. You started posting about Doritos in a crisps thread. Start up a favourite corn snacks thread if you like them so much you cunt.

You can’t handle the truth.

Had a bag of Chipsticks today. Cost about a fiver less than that gourmet shite some of ye are on about and did the job required just as well.

http://www.shortersclub.co.uk/images/thumbs/0196973_300.jpeg

Technically a corn based snack, but I’ll allow it seeing as they are Irish.

As previously pointed out, O’Donnell’s Cheese & Onion are at the top of the crisp tree-for “corn based snacks” Dorito’s Chilli Heatwave are head and shoulders above anything else on the market.

Just had my third bag of Tayto Snax for the day.

These are a noble crisp.

Not Irish though - sorry Fagan.

Probably the nicest salt & vinegar variety out there imo, my mouth waters at the thoughts of them.

http://www.kingcrisps.ie/img/range/king_02.png

Perri pan fried were a noble crisp but sadly seem to have been discontinued. Tayto cheese and onion are lovely but are inconsistent. O Donnells are probably the best available at the moment.

Anyone remember the Sam Spuds (spudz) crinkle cut smokey bacon crisps? Fucking delish.

Saw them around as recently as last year yet i can’t find an image of the packet on google.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 26992”]Anyone remember the Sam Spuds (spudz) crinkle cut smokey bacon crisps? Fucking delish.

Saw them around as recently as last year yet i can’t find an image of the packet on google.[/quote]

Smokey bacon crisps always seem to be limited edition. Shame as they are usually very tasty.

The Tayto Bistro range are nicer than the O’Donnells ones. However, the O’Donnells ones are nicer than the King Luxury range.