Feuds

that was Professor Moriarty IIRC

1 Like

Eh, yeah, whatever.

These 2 should be banned. Would really help their mental health.

How mature of you.

Get all high and mighty and pretend you never did anything wrong, like doxxing posters real life identities on here.

Tattle is a nawful place. You wouldn’t want to shit yourself there.

You’re certifiable. Go on there now like a good lad and get back to calling people you don’t like rapists.

I’m certifiable?

Maybe when I resort to trying to out posters real life identities on the internet or goading other posters about cancer you can take the moral high ground.

Add in another 5G reference there. It makes no sense but sure you might as well try and shine a light away from how big a weirdo you really are.

Bloody hell, their still at it.

They’re.

Have you work to be at?

1 Like

You’re obviously new here.

I do more than you anyway mate.

Doesn’t look like it.

Show us your christian faith

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy s a forklift logistics expert, he has everything automated. He gets up at 6am every morning and loads up a few scripts, then sits back as hundreds of self-driving forklifts run about the place in a various different warehouses around the country. Then he devotes the rest of the day to trying to tip @glasagusban over the edge. The only single reason he goes to work is to answer the phone, act busy and try to trick his boss into thinking that he works hard.

What do you do?

1 Like

Repentance and acknowledgement is necessary to forgive.

It’s not up to you to ask for it, you can only love thy brother and show him compassion.

Whether I ask for it or not makes no difference.

If you do not repent then you cannot be absolved.

That (non) rape case thread was no place for shrinking violets.

3 years ago. Wow.

A hell of a beating dished out in the arena here.

Fulvio my decision is :-1:

the tom humphries thread made that one look like a barefoot walk in stephens green on a sunny day

3 Likes