Feuds

I guess we’ll never know. You know why that is?

1 Like

:wink:

yes, yes i do compadro. however i believe cork will win an ai before tip do

Good on your pal. There’s people out there who believe in scientology as well. The world is a great place.

Surely it’s obvious to even the brain dead / stoned on here that if Cork took GAA seriously they would be the Kilkenny of hurling and football.

Can’t beat that logic in fairness

jesus pal. Scientology = crazy stuff. cork win an ai before tipp = possibility

I’d love to eulogise them pal but it’d look like poor lip service. I meant mediocre in a man for man All Ireland semi final sense, they’ve been outstanding this year.

1 Like

:smile:

Fucking hell, Roary the racing car is following me around threads now with some hilarious banter about Doon.

Grow up mate and take it easy on the herb.

1 Like

There’s a right ding dong between @caoimhaoin and @glasagusban on The OfficialTFK Father’s Issues thread.

There’s even been threats of legal action.

:popcorn:

Two lads that don’t even have children FFS.

10 Likes

There’s a few half decent threads knocking around that have been ruined by a few lads getting at it.

You may have missed the point there. In fact it has rarely been expressed as much as we have seen today with “venting”"

Ah look I’ve “vented” a few times myself. Right now I’m just sitting back and enjoying the ride. Might even get into it myself after the tae.

The threat of legal action was a completely seperate issue and was directed at @carryharry. Anyway I doubt we’re in a feud.

separate

and im still waiting on an email with your credentials

Edit.
The fathers issue thread. You’d need a vivid imagination to class that as good.

Wait away, I feel no need need to measure dicks with you fooly

Not with that attitude anyway.

2 Likes