Feuds

He’s a simple soul. He tried to mix it tonight and you caught him square in the jaw.

There’s no shame in it.

1 Like

It’s very unsettling alright. Very unsettling.

1 Like

We don’t hold back in Limerick kid… @iron_mike the Kilkenny cunt wouldn’t know.

1 Like

IDShot_225x225

The wife loved her egg

1 Like

My older two had one of those each. Fucking delish.

1 Like

Polishing a turd more like

Dude. I heard that’s, like, impossible.

1 Like

And pointless

1 Like

Nasty post

Thank you

1 Like

*counsel

That’s not the only mistake I made tonight.

Nasty Limerick cunts turning on one of their own here. We’re honoured to have you as one of our own now @iron_mike

2 Likes

Fuck up you cunt.

It got real here last night, real real.

That’s more of a northern ireland thing. soda farls etc

Pay no mind to that fella. Every so often the lipstick comes out and he thinks he’s a hard man.

The sexfaces hold you in the highest regard

2 Likes

Potato cake. My grandmother was from Leitrim and would make two daily. Delicious.

You see potatocake in supermarkets now but they’re thin. Not bad but not the real deal. The one she made would be about an inch thick and the size of the pan in shape.

Youd cut off a quarter then cut the quarter into triangles. The triangles then get cut through the middle so the inside gets fried first. Onto frying pan of melted butter, fried golden brown either side and lashed out on plate with rasher and fried eggs. Simplicity beautified.

Anyway, this fued, where were we?

5 Likes

We were looking at a Myanmar type attempted coup at one stage with a lot of blood spilled. We than reverted back to the Cuban missile crisis and the ships turned back at the last minute. I’d say it’s a relatively tense ceasefire at the moment but it wouldn’t take a whole lot to kick it off again. The cold weather conditions dont help either as lads are tempted to stay in and the temptation to pick up the phone could get the better of them.

Your Gran seemed like she really had it going down Lionel. That sounds really delicious.

1 Like