Feuds

Not a hope. Brimmer wore his heart on his sleeve. @TheBird is way more measured than that

And a tidy little bush…

Incorrect.

I was just flicking through GAABoard there and was surprised to learn that Peter Hart - one of the favourite historians of Eoghan Harris and Kevin Myers, remember - has an unexpected fan - it’s none other than the bould @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy!

My first thought was that perhaps the Tyrone man is confusing the late Canadian with Tyrone’s very own Peter Harte, but no!

Fulvio, sorry, Angelo, is running with a full blown Hart narrative and furiously branding the IRA in West Cork in the early 1920s as ultra-sectarian!

That’s the exact same narrative Eoghan Harris runs with!

Wonders will never cease!

A lot of exclamation marks, please stop that.

Noted!

1 Like

Someone has to worry for @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy . He acts so tough but the years of constant Internet fighting must take their toll.

1 Like

The guy spend 6 hours on the best day of the year pontificating about teachers. Yet the same person takes 35 to 40k off his own employers while spending his entire working week on internet forums. Pot calling the kettle black.

I’d say he’s on way more than that

1 Like

Perez seems very triggered about the time I spend on here.

Maybe he should be more worried about the time he spends on here worrying about the time I spend on here.

11 Likes

I find it strange that you pontificate about teachers while not doing a stroke of work yourself on a hefty wage.

1 Like

He was obsessed with me for a while. It’s very creepy.

The taxpayer isn’t footing @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy forklift wages.

It’s 6/7 people I believe. 2 of whom may be prominent businessmen…

5 Likes

Episode 2 Forklift GIF by The Simpsons

I’m worried for @Perez2017

He’s read the same amount of posts on here as I have in the past week and that cannot be good.

2 Likes

That’d be Bill Gates and George Soros.

1 Like

But the owner of the business he “works” for might be struggling to make a profit at the end of the week while he has an employee spending his entire working week on internet forums.

You should be more concerned about your own situation. Are you projecting?

4 Likes