Feuds

Know many Leitrim people Dan as a matter of interest?

The other Friday when I was on the piss with Farmer he was bitching about dancarter.

The forum should know this.

I suggested that we arrange a brawl between Farmer and dan in the next month or so in order to give time for our non-Dublin based forum members to arrange a day off work to travel up for the spectacle.

I was thinking of a high noon showdown by The Spire on O’Connell Street but the danger is dan could break his hand lashing out at the spire itself while mistaking it for Farmer.

Farmer is tall you see.

more than I need to.

Cork people are sound - it’s a well known fact…

[quote=“Bandage”]The other Friday when I was on the piss with Farmer he was bitching about dancarter.

The forum should know this.

I suggested that we arrange a brawl between Farmer and dan in the next month or so in order to give time for our non-Dublin based forum members to arrange a day off work to travel up for the spectacle.

I was thinking of a high noon showdown by The Spire on O’Connell Street but the danger is dan could break his hand lashing out at the spire itself while mistaking it for Farmer.

Farmer is tall you see.[/quote]

Mmmmmm, maybe this is tru, maybe not. Either way it reflects badly on both of you lads that you spend your non work time discussing the goings on on TFK.

If he really is 7ft 1 I aint going fighting him. I might get a chainsaw to him from the knees down first though

TFK is worth talking about 24/7 dan. To suggest otherwise is tantamount to looking for a feud.

Farmer also hates Appendage. Surprised no one brought it up tbh.

I used to hate Fingal Raven, however in his new guise I find him entirely tolerable.

Oh yeah - whatever ever happened to that ‘holier than thou’ fook?

Last I heard he was tickin and bashin confirms for someone 7 years younger than him. And hurling badly.

I abhor Flano - the fat no-mark.

No - seriously?

[quote=“ClarkeyCat”]Farmer also hates Appendage. Surprised no one brought it up tbh.

I used to hate Fingal Raven, however in his new guise I find him entirely tolerable.[/quote]

cheers Clarkey

No troubles bubbles.

It’s now official:

Ben Shermin hates Ball-Ox.

Read this thread from start to end - its like listening to women talking in a pub.

I’ve time for most of the posters but think Flano is a bit of a tool.

I think we can add a few more to this

1. dancarter v the puke - this one seemed to come out of nowhere but is gaining momentum fairly fast. I fear the puke may soon explode

2. clarkeycat v captainshan - again this seemed to come out of nowhere and a few verbals were exchanged on the idiot of the month nominations thread. This one may fizzle out

3. dancarter (again) v scumpot - due to scumpots somewhat strange theory that Sean g is the most over-rated hurler in the country. Again dan has shown his blind faith in all things cork and stood up for his county man. This one may just simmer in a dormant state below the surface - ready to erupt again at any minute

Dan is making enemies alright.
The Captainshan and Clarkey feud is fake.

[quote=“Fran”]I think we can add a few more to this

1. dancarter v the puke - this one seemed to come out of nowhere but is gaining momentum fairly fast. I fear the puke may soon explode

[/quote]

i think it is fairly obvious that we are only having the banter…well i am anyway…i hold no bad blood to dan carter although he is a cunt

[quote=“Fran”]I think we can add a few more to this
3) dancarter (again) v scumpot - due to scumpots somewhat strange theory that Sean g is the most over-rated hurler in the country. Again dan has shown his blind faith in all things cork and stood up for his county man. This one may just simmer in a dormant state below the surface - ready to erupt again at any minute[/quote]

Fcuk you ye sanctimonious prick…St. Francis…thats two digs you’ve had over my comment…carter fought it and fair play to him…just my opinion…and your will i, won’t I vote for him crap on IOTM thread…i couldn’t give a shit who you voted for…if i really wanted your opinion i’d beat it out of you…