Fianna Fail

A first Fianna Fail by-election win since 1996 and the first seat gained by Fianna Fail in a by-election since 1970. You’d imagine Bobby will be in demand on the speaking circuit across the country now.

Some lad called Ken Curtin has now left Fianna Fail

I notice that the Irish Independent has been very favourable to Averil Power in its reporting.

You would nearly think she is married to the editor or something.

He’s not going to be drawn on that.

There’s some handbags in Cork over the flying of a rainbow flag at City Hall. Two FF’s with divergent views have gone postal.

Yep, kept his colleagues in the dark too

How did they let him fall through the net?

They were blind to his concerns.

Was he falling behind in the poles?

Apparently he made some complaints re: FF’s attitude to the gay marriage referendum and was told to pull himself together.

Eulogy to Brian Lenihan on RTE1 now. He was a bit of a toff wasn’t he?

Brian Lenihan was one of our greatest statesmen, it was he who laid the foundations for Ireland’s financial recovery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJueY6tLkzY

Listen I’m no Fianna Fail man and Lenihan certainly mafe mistakes. However I have no doubr that he ended up giving his life for this country and for that he will always have my resoect.

Make your mind up, you imaginary forelock-tugging quisling

Brian Lenihan was a great statesman & is a sad loss.

Good program so far.

How did he give his life for his country, if you don’t mind me asking?

he gave his life for Ireland, sacrificed everything for the greater good, a real Fianna Fail man, the epitome of courage and Irishness

First of all I firmly believe he was shafted by the banks. Secondly after being diagnosed with a terminal disease he chose to stay on and try as best he could to fix the fuck up
that was made. In my opi ion that cost him at least two years when he could have fucked off like a lot of those FF wankers did when the shit hit thefan.
Maybe he wasn’t the best we had but he was commited and for that he gave his life. The fact that he wasn’t shot at dawn doesnt make a difference.

He’s no Cathal Brugha