Fidget Spinners

Who else has one? Got me a green one yesterday. They’re sensational. I think this is the type of thing @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy could throw his weight behind.

Would you not just play with balls?

I just use my biro. The old UL classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loZgDadZjzA

1 Like

What are they mate ?

They’re for people like me who are socially nervous or perhaps mildly autistic. You just spin the thing around and then it goes around and around. But you can get them in loads of different colours. It’s just about early enough in the craze to be an early adopter so I’d advise getting one this week if you want to get in at the ground floor.

5 Likes

saw one last week, was very impressed, will purchase one for the house at the weekend

1 Like

Can you use them to order takeaways?

Do you have a separate house for weekends ??

I have a weekend house in Lahinch

why do you ask?

Good for you , nice place.

You said you were buying one of them thingamejigs for your house at the weekend.

no mate, I typed that

I lost most of 5th year trying to perfect this

I spent the same trying to nail the coin knuckle roll, never did sadly

What is the point of these fucking things? The eldest already has two but wants more, some kid in his class has 13 he reckons. At least with loom bands you could make stuff, these things just spin around.

1 Like

Early days to call where the fault lines are on this, but it seems like people who are soft on the RNLI are anti-fidget spinners and those who embrace the fidget spinning craze with every sinew of their being are generally from those who deplore the RNLI.

Its like Pokemon Go, Crossfit and Craft Beer. It’ll be over as quickly as it began.

Early days to call where the fault lines are on this, but it seems like people who are soft on the RNLI are anti-fidget spinners and those like me who embrace the fidget spinning craze with every sinew of their being are generally from those who deplore the RNLI.

Picked them up for the kids today. I’m very underwhelmed. I’d get better fun out of the minsture spinning tops that you get in Christmas crackers.

So the typical RNLI hater has autism and ADHD?

1 Like

Banned in lots of schools in Birmingham already. The fad lasted two weeks over here.