FIFA 2018 World Cup Thread

Pogba offers nothing as a midfielder. He’s an attacker capable of big moments but he’s not a midfielder and I can’t see why is continuously played there.

The place will go ballistic if they score.

With the Peru supporters packing out the stadium in Ekaterinburg, the most remote World Cup venue, they have certainly lived up to the name of their star attacking player - they are not just fans who turn up to games near them, they are “Farfans”.

Actually there are a lot more of them in Russia than regularly turn up to their home games.

On a Peruvian forum right now there are miserable cunts calling them “event junkies”, or whatever the Peruvian language equivalent is.

1 Like

Getting hammered by that Danish side is some embarrassment

Drogadicto del evento

2 Likes

It will be a shame if Peru go home and those horrible Danish cunts go through.

Havent moved it quick enough.

France are solid and look well drilled - they also have a lot of quick strong players. Every time Peru get on the ball France are back in numbers and pressing very quickly. They showed flashed going forward and if they click they’ll be a test for any team… I’d worry about Pogba in midfield against top opposition.

Unless them Peruvian cunts sort out a puncture for a few nuns or humiliate a young lady leaving a lingerie shop that aren’t real event junkies .

Angel Di Maria out for the Argies.

This could be a mental game. 343 for the Argies

Tempted to forego hurling training.

Canning FFS

Huge test for Argentina, that’s a strong Croatian team with goals in them.

Looks like Messi isn’t going to drop a deep, interesting

Wily Cabalero is a shocking goalie. He’ll fuck up yet

1 Like

This isn’t going to work if Perisic is going to be given that much space

I’m a City fan but Otamendi is a detestable prick.

Argentina are terrifying defensively

I’ve given Canning and Kerr 15 minutes, but I can’t take any more for now. Time to give Wilson and Lawrenson a whirl over on BBC.

Great refereeing again. :clap:

1 Like