FIFA 2018 World Cup Thread

I think engerland will have a good tournament. I like the way Southgate has gone about his business, Bobby Robson-esque. Unlike the last few tournaments, no established PL superstars who have won multiple trophies at club level so hunger shouldn’t be an issue and no obvious or otherwise inter club acrimony in the squad. Little expectation back home helps too. QF at least, fancy them for a semi place.

A bit rich coming from an Italian. A nation of mummy boys who live at home until they’re nearly 40.

:joy::joy:

How do you think they’ll go mate?

They’ve won a lot more than England. Maybe the England boys need to stay in their council houses with their mother a bit longer.

Lost two World Wars.

14 of the Tunisian 23 have 8 caps or less.

Gordon Pickford is a ham.

Is Gordon Henderson starting?

So did England and they ran to the yanks to bail them out.

Most of their games are on ITV and I’ve never bothered to tune it in on my Telly at home. I probably haven’t seen them play since the Euros either, but I understand Southgate’s has been trying to implement 3 at the back and a more fluid midfield and attacking game.

You’re thinking of the surrender monkey frogs. Read up on the Blitz and the Battle of Britain.

Didn’t they change to be on the winning side in both when it looked like they’d lose?

Tremendous flip-flopping.

Not until after Bob Paisley liberated Rome in 1944.

1944 wasn’t the last time Bob Paisley proved victorious in Rome.

1 Like

There’s a white ginger lad for Tunisia here

Somewhere on a Tunisian forum there’s a racist WUM crying “brown genocide”.

That looked like an illegal kick-off from England there.

Large number of empty seats here

Already a simple ball into Kane’s feet and he mis controls. Sitter missed by lingaard already

1 Like

George and Ronnie all over the place again.