FIFA 2018 World Cup Thread

Trouble is that if England go out in the group stages, whilst that’d be nice, it’s like manyoo getting knocked out of Europe early. It’s more satisfying watching them get beaten the closer to the end it gets. Lads on the BBC whining like @carryharry about the penalty, completely ignoring the fact that Tunisia are shit and ingerland missed 5 or 6 clearcut goal chances.
Fucking idiots. I despise the ingerlush football team and their followers and their players, though Southgate is, I suspect, a very nice man.
Belgium will ate them without salt. The ingerlush team look like a knackers stag do.

3 Likes

Ashley Young is an awful detestable bollocks of a yoke. He just has a sneery way about him.

Tunisian centre-half looked completely uneasy on his left there

He should have been sent off. Straight red

Tunisia are decent on the ball in fairness

This is like a game of 5 a side first night back pre season just to get lads back into it. Fucking awful

1 Like

This is nuts, what’s the VAR supposed to do?

Kane had a hold of yer man’s arm there too Ronnie :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The first one was a penalty but Kane dragged the Tunisian lad down on top of him there

1 Like

Young is not only a cunt but a very limited player, they need to get him off

This is going to be 2-1 to ingerland so I’m off for a shower or it’ll put me in a bad mood.

1 Like

Ireland would have had that in row z 5 mins ago

Stones blatantly pushed a Tunisian in the back at same time as first incident

Vardy needs to be let out of his cage here

This Tunisian song sounds like September to Remember by Earth Wind and Fire.

For a team with a fella playing on the 2nd team of a Belgian club, they’re doing alright.

Tunisians getting more and more confident. Very reminiscent of Algeria game in previous world cup.

1 Like

Arab autumn?

Sterling is like that fast lad from the mighty ducks that couldn’t stop

2 Likes

Tunisia have learned how to defend apparently