FIFA 2018 World Cup Thread

This game was much more enjoyable when Tunisia weren’t bothered defending

1 Like

Bar Spain and Mexico the whole tournament so far has been awful. A festival of shit football.

If Tunisia took the notion…

Are the fucking Russians sending subliminal messages? My TV keeps flickering and I all of a sudden feel the need to go on russianbrides.com

2 Likes

I just want him on coz he’ll do something mental.

1 Like

It’d cost me my acca and my prediction league points but, I’d still love a Tunisia goal here

1 Like

I haven’t watched enough to agree or disagree with you but to be fair the quality will be evaluated when we get to knock our stages . .

Please God we’ll see Kane whinge to the camera post match á la Rooney vs Algeria

England like Brazil last night. Blew themselves out early. Tunisia haven’t created a chance all game and can’t even get into England half. They are awful

1 Like

England have a right footed left centre back and left wing back. It’s not ideal for stretching the play and getting behind them down that side, now that Tunisia have a better defensive shape.

Tunisia defending well at the moment.

Lingard with a shameless dive

They should have picked Chris Powell in the squad.

Young should be shot

“Nothing’s changed with the change” - Ronnie Whelan

Ashley Young at near 33 should not be near an England or Man Utd team .

England are technically average but can’t seem to add any urgency to their play to overcome that deficiency .

1 Like

Southgate disappointed he didnt bring Crouchy now i bet

1 Like

Fuck Harry Maguire up front. He’d be no worse than Kane

The lads think play was stopped for a foul while it was clearly stopped because two lads were on the ground with head injuries

Who are their other left sided options besides Powell, Cole, Dorigo, Pearce and Winterburn?

3 Likes