FIFA World Cup 2026 - North America

Over an hour isn’t it? What’s the foxboro like?

Yeah about an hour south alright. There is train routes there so you’d hope that is used more and that some sort of fan fest around the stadium gets fans out earlier. Class stadium though and facilities around it are great too, even if it is slap bang in the middle of no where.

Met life is a class stadium too. Fine location for the final. Like cheasty said, I’d rather it than the over done sofi or jerryworld, not that I’ve been been to either of those.

Theres the big stadium, massive carpark, a kildare village style centre full of restaurants and bars which is actually unreal. A hospital, the training centre for the patriots and NE revolution. Outside of that a few small businesses and a trailer park across the road. About an hour from Boston. Some set up but they’ll need to sort out public transport. Not many hotels out that way

The set up is unreal. I was there on a non match day. Its closer to provenance Rhode Island than Boston. Dunno what the frequency of the train is tho, its mainly tailgating. I was heading that way aftwr a Pats game, few hours after and the traffic on the other side of the freeway towards boston was crazy. All 3/4 lanes a car park

I wonder have the Americans considered they’ll have to set up public transport to the stadiums. Foxboro hosted a load of games in 94.

https://twitter.com/masteryodaiv/status/1754250316097196419?t=AOp_TnkHcts_Mo4iNEa_Mw&s=19

Template for 2026 World Cup BBC intro

He only has to last another 21 months. Seems doable.

Particularly when your juicing and the refs are bribed

Settle down petal