Fintan O'Toole v Eoghan Harris debate: another thread ruined

I assume a lot of Irish hacks will see this as a chance to get a few quid out of Harris ??

He’ll be long dead before any settlements are reached

Hardly grounds for a settlement there! Is this the “arse” tweet and the “turned on” tweet or is there more slanderous ones?

The unquiet graves lad has a solid case anyway.

Allison is very litigious and mad for whatever attention she can get…if the attention can be called misogyny so much the better.

I think we need a new rattled scale

1 Like

Fuc king hell…

I feel a bit sorry for him, he seems genuinely a bit deranged. The wonder is how he was ever afforded any sort of platform for his rantings in the first place, that’s what I’m trying to figure out. He’s not talented and he’s clearly a bully and an arsehole and a liar and yet he was given huge respect. Is the Irish establishment so careful to not to offend unionism that it bites it’s tongue and gives this guy the nod to indulge himself?

2 Likes

Christ.

How could you feel sorry for him? He a massive Cunt of a Man.

3 Likes

He is. But I’d say he’s a touch mad in the head. No more than Gemma.

1 Like

Harris was ALWAYS a cunt. Always

3 Likes

Undoubtedly…but if the ‘sinn fein backside/turn on’ comments are the worst of his twitter crimes…

I was waiting…

GOD clearly had a psychotic break. Harris has always been cantankerous with a side serving of high self regard

1 Like

He’s extremely needy. He needs help a lot more than validation however.

I still reckon he’s a paid propagandist for either the brits or meehawl Martin…or both maybe

1 Like

I agree with yourself and @carryharry, he always has been, it’s mad he was never called out for it before (rarely anyway, and he maintained his position). But this level of agitation and mental leaps are another level.

It’s like the mask has slipped and everyone now sees him for what he is, the wonder is it took this long.

1 Like

wizard of oz GIF

2 Likes

Exactly that. Or the emperor has no clothes.

1 Like

Was he an advisor? He wasn’t listed on the list of advisors that you sent a link to.