Fleadh Cheoil in Ennis August 2017

Gwan the boys leave nothing behind ye

It’s fucking hopping

That was fucking serious drinking. 7 days solid…i need to go home now…enough of it done.

Next time i’ll be allowed out the Fleadh will probably be back in Ennis

You’re in the Lifford part of Ennis there. Not many stray out that way. Saw a girl beat the shit out of her boyfriend outside that boozer before

round 4. i haven’t gone to bed yet

Lilt away there boss

the fleadh is the greatest thing that was ever invented, if you can’t get a woman here its all the same about you

1 Like

There was once a pub there called empty pockets where you had to borderline super model to get a job in the bar. It’s about where that picture was taken. Get any drug you want in there too back in the day. I speak from the experience of being in it twice mind you !

2 Likes

mt’s then onto to the roslevan after a few pills

1 Like

did you have a good night pal? last night was the best of it so far, I sang a song in mickey kearns around midnight in the jacks

9 Likes

:smile:

They do a lesser class of music festival on the mainland .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YCXswqJfqc

mickys is hoping again lads, how will i get the redeye tonight?

:rofl:

It didn’t go as expected. It was very very busy. I set up in a doorway somewhere in a carpark outside an Italian. Was about a minute into the masons apron and was joined by two little pricks with a box and a whistle. Within another minute there was 200 people around us yelping And hollering and yupping. We had to finish it when some fat ugly cow started signing across the road outside the Clare champion. There was a mic and a stage set up and she was crawing out Caledonia like a fucking ass.
Wandered round then looking for a corner but the crowds were savage. Wasn’t a fucking inch of ground. Joined a group of lads on a startup a tent,very very very Good session but left it after 20 minutes as the noise was too much in there. Everyone was pissed.
Found a pub slightly out of town on a recommendation from a fiddler from the mainland.
Joined in a session for a few hours. Very very good. Was packed but there was a big corner for musicians. Had Two it three pints there and a glass of port. In the Woodstock hotel now. Iv a dose of scutter and my feet are in bits. I’m fucked from the fleadh. Don’t know-how you do this since Wednesday.

12 Likes

If I see that brush dance once more I’ll go crackers…

An awful lot of woman were very very drunk last night. I had forgotten that my fiddle was such a fanny magnet.
I wasn’t there for riding tho.

2 Likes

Speaking of fanny magnets, Limerick U21s were out there last night after the match.

I was inside in yolo and they were rubbing off me something savage. I was very surprised the way young Irish women behave themselves

1 Like

I had young wans half my age rubbing their lovely firm tits off of me as I was trying to play a jig with a group of lads in the tent outside the Templebar hotel.

9 Likes