Flights to Italy

Lads i am thinking of taking a trip to Rome sometime next March for a few days maybe even going to the Rome derby which takes place the 13th,i need to know which airline i should take(near Shannon),which is the best destination airport etc,TASE in particular would be very helpful with this,thanks in advance.

I would advise getting the bus from Limerick to Waterford and then from there to Roslare.
The ferry across then to France. Then you can get a train to Paris and from there a connecting train to Rome.
Easy.

Someone get the minister

:rolleyes:

how does one pick up tickets for this game.
is it true that you have to prove that you live in a certian area of Rome like TASE in order to be allocated a ticket for a certain area of the ground and they do not go on general sale?
i was thinking of taking the girlfriend to a Roma / Lazio game as she wants a weekend in Rome and i thought that i would suprise her and make this the focus of the trip.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 533718”]
:rolleyes:
[/quote] :huh:

[quote=“mickee321, post: 533719”]
how does one pick up tickets for this game.
is it true that you have to prove that you live in a certian area of Rome like TASE in order to be allocated a ticket for a certain area of the ground and they do not go on general sale?
i was thinking of taking the girlfriend to a Roma / Lazio game as she wants a weekend in Rome and i thought that i would suprise her and make this the focus of the trip.
[/quote]I saw plenty of sites selling tickets so i presume it’s fine…