******** FOGRA ************

:clap: Hon Dr. Joe!

:clap:

Great news. Only way it could be bettered is if Joe had demanded that Mouse be stripped of his Drship and it given to him.

3 Likes

https://media.heanet.ie/live/f2a0fd93389947a2806a8acb1992e3a6

2 Likes

Is Joe’s specific honour happening soon or still anticipated for 3.45-4pm?

I’d say closer to 3.45-4. The ceremony starts at 3, and they’ve a rake of other stuff to get through first

I sent Joe’s Mam a wee text today. The poor woman said it was a day he always talked about :cry:

4 Likes

And it usually starts late so closer to 4 …

1 Like

Dress code gone fairly lax

1 Like

I noticed our mutual friend was lax alright ---- he was trying to get me up and wear one of the Harry Potter costumes for it.

1 Like

Aye, there was a moment there where I thought I actually was going to be in Limerick today and was gonna swing in. I wasn’t getting suited up though.

Joe’s crowd up front :ok_hand:

1 Like

Some fine talent on show!

@chocolatemice taught a number of these when they were in first year …

he had a little giggle there as he saw one lad get his degree who he had completely forgot about ---- He called mouse ‘sir’ in class one day… at third level!!! … Mouse ripped the bollix out of him for it and the young lad went beetroot … That mouse could be a right bollix.

3 Likes

I’d say you were a real inspirational teacher.

Theatre studies up now.

Student: ‘Sir’ how do I …

Mouse: Have you tried sticking your thumb up your hole?

Student: Yes

Mouse: Well go shit in your hat so.

4 Likes

Them lads in contemporary classical studies wouldnt be much use to Fitz team i’d say!

@anon61878697 did joe sink a pint?

You were some bollix all the same.

Jaysus from what I’ve seen of it the young wans far out numbered the young fellas

Mary I night used to be THE night in Limerick