Football betting season 2011/2012

A Bayern Munich win this evening would help me land a just shy of 10/1 five fold I had of Bayern, Arsenal, United, Chelsea and City. Also had a small cut off Bolton at home to Stoke

If these two come off and Oulart keep the lead in the hurling then it will be a very profitable weekend

Seeing as I am up a few pound and on a hot streak I have hammered into Barca -1.5 at of 20/21 tonight. Far from a foregone conclusion as Bilbao is a tough place to go but reckon they will cover it.

Anyone taking an interest in the Spurs match tonight? Im gona have a bit of the 5/4 on Spurs HT/FT

Seems safe enough. Two first half goals and Spurs lead 2-0 after 64 minutes. They look a really good side actually.

Ya it looked a safe bet, wont make me rich or anything. They’re very decent, if Adebayor stays on he could grab his hatrick, should really have got it on a few occasions earlier.

I took a spread bet punt on the above which is looking good. Sitting in the green at the moment but if Bruce gets sacked it won’t help my cause.

yeah id cash in if he goes (he certainly should be fired). A lot worse sides down there.

how does it work - for every point they drop you are up X or what? Ive never really got my head around spread betting

Yep, like that alright. There’s a relegation index. Bottom team awarded 60 points, second bottom 40 points, third bottom 30 points, fourth bottom 20 points, fifth bottom 10 points, sixth bottom 5 points. At the start of the season Sunderland had an upper price of 7 and a lower price of 5. So you buy above 7 or sell below 5. I bought at 7 so if they finish fifth bottom I make a small profit and the lower they finish they better off I am. I could sell out now as their price has gone from 5-7 to 9-12 but would only make a 2 point profit so I’ll sit on it for another while, unless he does get sacked but I’ll wait to see who they bring in.

Thinking of having a sizable punt on Man City to win tonight just above evens. They may be missing the Toure’s and Kompany but I still think they will have too much about them against a workmanlike Liverpool side missing their two best players as well

I’ve gone for City,Spurs and Birmingham to win tonight. 4/1.

I’ve gone for over 2.5 goals at even.

Barca are available at 7/4 to beat Real Madrid Wednesday night. Given Guardiola’s record against Madrid since Mourinho took over it is well worth a bet.

What are Los Blancos priced at?

The same around 13/8-7/4 as well

I’ll be backing that. Barcelona can’t always be lucky.

Did a 20 quid treble of Leicester, QPR and Barcelona(tomorrow night) in the bookies across the road earlier. Returns around £135

Myself and Croppy all over QPR

Di Maria is a doubt for Madrid tomorrow night which would be a huge loss. Am I also correct in saying that Pepe is suspended? Who else are Madrid missing? Khedira, Carvalho?

How are Barcelona on the injury front at the minute?

Pretty much at full strength AFAIK apart from Villa and Affellay who are out long term and Kieta who is on international duty

I know Pinto is starting for Barcelona anyway. Pedro is injured (along with Villa obviously) and Keita is in Africa.