Football Pundits/Coverage

Interesting interview with Eamon Dunphy from 442 magazine:

[img width=500 height=715]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4716/cidimage001ux5.jpg

any chance of a better scan Bandage?

Go to http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4716/cidimage001ux5.jpg and click on it to make it larger.

Just watching Football Focus with Chris Coleman, Gavin Peacock and Mark Lawrenson

Smug BBC rubbish

I just hope that Dunphy doesn’t come across as a Spillane/Brolly type - controversy hungry - when he is not like that at all

Dunphy is some WUM :laughing:

Would Dunphy get paid to do an article like that? Or is the payment in the follow up radio interviews where he discusses his latest controversial interview?

I imagine there’s an element of dunphy brand slipping and him needing to stay relevant/in the public eye. He’s not far off another drugs/drink episode to keep himself out there I reckon.

Kilbane having a mare on MOTD2

Go on…

Stuttering, forgetting players names & long Idle pauses.

No different to any other appearance so

ah he’s grand
nothing compared to Jacqui Hurley telling us that Olivier Giroud had put Arsenal one up in the FA cup semi final yesterday against Southampton as i drove back from a lovely day in Lough Gur after been at a raucous drinking session in Foynes the previous evening
cc @TreatyStones @Bandage

4 Likes

Many around Lough Gur? Did you climb the hill?

I was listening to that. Arsenal went from being 4-0 up against someone to just going ahead against Southampton to being 3-1 up against someone in the space of 5 mins.

1 Like

it was beautiful we climbed up about 100 steps that had a great view of the surrounding countryside
a most informative visit i must say

1 Like

and last Saturday afternoon
i was driving again cc @Bandage to Dalkey for a day in Dalkey Castle when Jacqui completely screwed up Southampton and Chelsea, now regular readers know i have Huddersfield backed for relegation so this result was of importance for me as we belted thru Trim
“and now off to St. Mary’s where Southampton have hung on for a win against Chelsea…”
“(insert Roger Palmer or some random Talk sport reporter), Southanmpton 2 Chelsea 3…”
i almost crashed the car in a rage

2 Likes

In the Yankee Clipper ?

no Foynes Inn
there was an “infestation” of travellers as the bar man put it
in fairness there were a few cracking looking young ones in half nothing around the town after mass
4 of them piled into aa n english reg jeep and tore off to i presume Rathkeale,

Only 2 pubs open in Foynes now. Shocking.