Football Violence

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2yDLyZ5VJcc

Superb stuff Bandage. Just what this site needs.

Not bad at all. Cracking one at the end from the Flamengo(?) player -looks like a shit first slap but goes back for more and catches him nicely second time.

https://youtu.be/o-GDkqsZdZY

Mother o Gawd.

Any update on the kidnapped millwall fan

I thought he was let go

Some cunt to hit a man with glasses.

Whyโ€™s Ciaran Whelan commentating on this?

1 Like

not quite sure thats what what keys and grey meant by smashing the lineswoman

The riots in Mexico at the weekend were horrible to watch. Video of some incidents below but itโ€™s grim viewing. And there have been no official causalties reported despite the obvious images saying otherwise. Presumably this is an effort to avoid any questions over the 2026 World Cup.

Got sent them on WhatsApp and had looked at them before getting.out of bed early yesterday morning. Would nearly shade the start of the week watching jt. Barbaric savagery off the scale, disgusting.

3 Likes

Likewise

One of the lads has them and said heโ€™d send them onto to me if I wanted them.
No thanks was the reply he got.

1 Like

Right too scary stuff
Guy who sent it on to me is just back from Mexico :mexico: so reckon he got it from source
It was absolutely crazy
Iโ€™m on a football forum ( whatโ€™s app group)
Derry/ Cork - connections to most LOI clubs and itโ€™s here aswell to a lesser extent
Saw our muppets first hand in Bray
Rovers toe rags ( guys up to mid 40s)
Fighting in Derry
Our langers and Limerick chaps at it last time down in the markets
Not wanted
Us 2( kid and me)
Travel to most matches away but seriously thinking of not travelling to either Limerick or Waterford
Definitely a bust up coming
Itโ€™s a disgrace that genuine LOI fans feel like this

Was chatting to a older guy in Bray who travels to all city matches heโ€™s thinking of not going to any more away matches

1 Like

The absolute state of this. :laughing:

shows the merger with Cabinteely was a disaster, the ruffians from that area have destroyed the once great club

1 Like

Disgraceful carry on soccer should be banned in ireland

1 Like