Footix of the Day

Admins?

1 Like

And drinking at the match too. MGFs would look upon that scornfully

1 Like

Maybe biff is a MGFOHOMSF and that disqualifies him from footix status?
(Match going for one half of my scarf fan)

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has the admins in his pocket, no point in crying to them mate

1 Like

Seems the admins are cool with me being doxxed. Smh

He’s embracing this World Cup like no other.

1 Like

Some of the footixing is off the charts these days;

• Klopp hates his mother
  • Man United were mean to poor Ronaldo
  • Thousands of people died of covid because the Liverpool v Athletico game went ahead
  • Messi and Ronaldo alone completely changed the structure of European football
  • CR7 was the greatest but R9 was the greatestist
  • A Liverpool striker is or is not going to start the World Cup for his country
5 Likes

That’s the best of the lot. Teams who never played against them set up tactically to stop them :joy:

3 Likes

@admins

can you please put a definition of a footix or a picture of @Biff_Egan in the header

3 Likes

Have we forgotten all about @Aertel220

i think it would irk him more not to be given the honour

Great list fran.
As a point of order, the british government enquiry put 37 down as the exact number qho died directly from the liverpool athleti game. They couldnt quantify subsequent knock on deaths.

1 Like

Did the UK gov write a strongly worded letter to uefa and or the FA for not calling the game off? It would be very interesting to know what the follow up was… Putting the players and fans in danger like that was shameful by the authorities.

Loving the new profiler mate. I’m a big Paddy Murphy fan.

:grinning:

A whole month of this to look forward to :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Enner Valencia is a fabulous World Cup striker. I can’t see how that would fit into the Footix category?

It doesnt. But sure let the lads have their craic, it’ll keep them occupied

2 Likes

The world cup is exempt. Fuck off

4 Likes
4 Likes