Footix of the Day

I presume @caulifloweredneanderthal and @Paddy Murphy are exempt then too?

Didnt he turn up to a stadium 6 hours before a game?

3 Likes

Some lads prefer to watch sport mate

2 Likes
1 Like

Absolute genius footixing here. I will be the moral arbiter of petulant yellows …

And @caulifloweredneanderthal going back a few years to bring something harry kane did up to add to the conspiracy pot…

2 Likes

Great to see you back talking about the football again mate. How do you think Ten Hag is doing?

1 Like

the Liverpool/United rivalry is the lifeblood of the forum…

4 Likes

Amen.

I took a weekend off being an irish footix to concentrate on being european. Some lads just dont get it.
Ten haag has had a rough start to the season, but he showed last year he was a very good manager and id expect that to continue as the season progresses.
Tough to see us win the league now. Probably Liverpool’s to lose but I’d imagine we’ll get to a couple of cup finals again. If one of them is the european cup I’ll be very happy.
I see Liverpool are on course to break all sorts of records this year.

I’d be curious when he did this.

1 Like

Most red cards?

3 Likes

Classic footix behaviour

5 Likes

He never lets us down

1 Like

Top Redz chief spending his time watching documentaries about ex united players…
Not evwn the united fans have watched it…

4 Likes

I was out sick with the dreaded Covid. Sports fan in general and enjoyed the old footage from the likes of France 98’. The Reds on here are cerebral minds who appreciate sporting achievements across a multitude of sports.

@tazdedub has a cerebral mind?

He actually created the national pollinator plan. He’s extremely committed to the environment.

1 Like

Oooooooffffffttttttt