Footix of the Day

That’s not the correct use of the term.

The term footix originated in France in 1998 and was used, by the supporters that never lost faith and kept following the national side, to describe those who jumped back on the bandwagon following their unexpected World Cup win.

1 Like

what a dolt

2 Likes

So @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is actually the original footix, what with his allegiances to celtic, shamrock, chelsea, man city et al

3 Likes

Morto for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

This one’s a belter

3 Likes

I remember that foul well. Think i commented on it when WE bought Casemiro. You dont fuck with someone on Casemiro’s team. Robertson is brilliant on it bleating after. Top top footix me.

Goo on my son, ‘AVE IT!!!

3 Likes

What’s the horse racing equivalent to a footix, some clown in the stands at Leopardstown on Thursday roaring “GET IN!!!” when the horse he backed won

No at least he’d be at the racing. It would be a fella who wears the colours of Paul Nicholls owners to the pub to watch the races and dresses all his kids in the same colours. He also gets into huge arguments about how much money Nicholls spends on his training operation and experiences a genuine feeling of pride when they buy a horse at a good price at the sales. He also has a tattoo of the gold cup on his calf and calls his house ditcheat.

15 Likes

Then some weirdo who follows the Castletown donkey derby will spend hundreds of hours on the internet obsessing on the Paul Nicholls fans.

1 Like

None of this makes any sense to me but I’m giving it a ‘like’ anyway

1 Like

4 Likes

Would you at least tag me you selfish cunt so I can bask in the glory

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

This is a humdinger.

2 Likes

Watching soccer from war torn Ukraine. That’s a seriously high footix bar.

2 Likes

eh, champions league, he destroyed Celtic

A few lads from a chip shop in Gibraltar destroyed Celtic in the Champions League.

5 Likes

You murdered juventus fans

5 Likes

I was four years old. I know Italians are soft and all that…

1 Like