Footix of the Day

That is unreal😂 He really bought into the siege mentality anyway. Only stopped short of smashing “the flat nosed bastard” and “the baldy cunt” through the television.

Footix are oddballs

Brilliant to see @tazdedub going viral

Am I?

I think its the liverpool accent he puts on when singing fields of anfield road that gets me

Mrs Hunt removes the kids from the room when there’s a match on. If it’s a big match then she takes them out of the house. Only LFC fans can appreciate how much more it means.

What a pathetic piece of shit. The language he uses in front of his kids :unamused:

2 Likes

I think @tazdedub deserves the right to reply to that

1 Like

@Aertel220 with some gibberish about iconic formations

2 Likes

Jesus he has this sewn up a quarter way during the season

There’s no titles handed out in October. I could be caught on the home stretch. There’s a strong array of contenders on here.

I’m planning on wandering down to watch frosinone Vs Bari in serie A on Saturday.
Now this is sensible ticket pricing in a small enough ground

5 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive talking about players second guessing themselves :grinning:

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

This is a magnificent thread. @rocko please make it a sticky.

He’ll have competition from @peddlerscross on the United thread. ‘Won’t skmebody think of the Goat…pleeeaaase’

1 Like

What. The. Absolute. Fuck

He should be treated with respect and dignity :rofl:… Top wumming in fairness.

2 Likes

no1) he knows the camera is on him no2) Money has ruined professional football to the extent that I can’t understand how an adult, or anyone over 15 can take it seriously anymore.

money has ruined the EPL mate

the LOI is thriving