For FAO of people of South Tipp and surrounding areas

Thats the one horsebox. Actually if you want to watch the world cup Gleesons would be the one. Thats further up the town though.

Jesus Christ :eek:

I bought an opel Vectra back in the late 90s and it had a TS reg, cost be 350 euros to change the fucking thing

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 960065, member: 24”]I will be working around the Clonmel area in a few weeks time.

Please recommend a good hotel in the area.[/QUOTE]
Im sure youll win the local yokels over with your fantastic impressions :smiley:

Leave bando out of this

Cool story.

after your trip, could you please do a review in the holiday destinations thread for those thinking of a summer in Clonmel?..

You got mugged off, good and proper

I fucking hate clonmel. People from there tend to think they are posh or are knackers. You’ll have great craic trying to negotiate the 5000 or so roundabouts

Dungarvan has just as many roundabouts as Clonmel but doesn’t get the recognition for it. Why is this?

It doesn’t.

Check this out @farmerinthecity , http://www.befani.com

A Clonmel local recommends this place highly, plus it closer to the town Centre than The Clonmel Park “:rolleyes:”.

Or you can stay at my gaff *.

*must bring your own weed

i doubt that

Dungarvan’s grá for the oul timpealláns is ridiculous. They squeeze them in where there’s no need at all. Same with Castlebar, the freaks.

Source?

https://www.google.ie/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&rlz=1C1CHMO_enIE517IE517&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=kilcoran%20lodge

15 minute drive from Clonmel out the Cahir side. Good food and friendly staff. Idyllic and beautiful peaceful sleepy surroundings.

I have never been to either of those places but surely Galway would figure high in terms of roundabouts.

Castlebar is the worst place I saw for roundabouts…

You doubt I got a slap, or I didn’t deserve it? Or I got more, deserved, slaps elsewhere.

You’re a charming sort of bloke aren’t you.

If you are ever trying to get from Silver Springs through Blackpool and onto the N20 in Cork you have to go passed 10 sets of traffic lights in about 2 miles… they are far worse than roundabouts.